Aaron Rodgers

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9 for 13, 92 yds, 1 TD. That was a great drive by him. Very Favre-like. He is looking better. This game WILL make him the #2 QB

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After this debacle you guys are looking for anything to hang your hat on. I too was glad to see him play better tonight, but it doesn't look to me like he's ready to be a pro. I hope that changes.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this debacle? you mean the game where we got 2 interceptions? or the game where we got a red zone stop? the defense that forced a 3 and out? the game where we got a favre to javon touchdown? that debacle?

who cares about aaron. he wont be playing for 2-3 years. packedhouse..cmon now...think.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
9 for 13, 92 yds, 1 TD. That was a great drive by him. Very Favre-like. He is looking better. This game WILL make him the #2 QB

certainly the future of the packers after favre.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
this debacle? you mean the game where we got 2 interceptions? or the game where we got a red zone stop? the defense that forced a 3 and out? the game where we got a favre to javon touchdown? that debacle?

who cares about aaron. he wont be playing for 2-3 years. packedhouse..cmon now...think.

I complained in the first half, but hung in there.

Members online

Latest posts