Aaron Rodgers weird plastic arm pic

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Maybe I'm crazy, but check out Aaron Rodger's alien arm on the packers front page website. Looks like some molded plastic hand when he's throwing the ball. LOL

I get it now, they removed his old arm and gave him a bionic x2000 super QB arm during the off season. heh

Packers.com, the official website of the Green Bay Packers (shame on you if you didn't know that already).

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, that's funny.

What's also funny is seeing him play. I just feel relaxed with him out there. I know that everything is gonna be ok with him at the helm. Like I felt with Favre in 95-98.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson: "We can rebuild him, we can make him faster, stronger............. but I don't want to spend a lot of money".

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
LOL, that's funny.

What's also funny is seeing him play. I just feel relaxed with him out there. I know that everything is gonna be ok with him at the helm. Like I felt with Favre in 95-98.

You know I felt ok about our succession plan from Farve when after Dallas knocked Farve out of the game back in 07 I think and Rogers did great coming in. Granted Dallas changed their D to more pass defense (if I remember) Rodgers did awesome in that game. I was like, this guy is going to be GOOD.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah that dallas game a few years ago is when i knew rodgers was going to be really good, i remember being on the fence about him before that because of his poor pre season play the first few years.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying I didn't think he was a good QB. He was playing amazingly well.

But I got nervous with him. I didn't completely trust him to convert.

Now I feel sorry for the opposing D when Rodgers is throwing.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying I didn't think he was a good QB. He was playing amazingly well.

But I got nervous with him. I didn't completely trust him to convert.

Now I feel sorry for the opposing D when Rodgers is throwing.
Even the Vikes?
Cripes, I can't stand Jarred Allen and that stupid calf roping thing!
I will do a happy dance if we don't see that even once when the Pack play the Vikes.

Latest posts