Aaron rodgers top fantasy qb & then some

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And not only he produces a buttload of points, but he's also as consistant week in and week out as there is.

He's almost sure to have 300 yards and 2 tds per game. The only game he didn't score was against CHI.

But on the counterpart, don't expect him to produce an absurd game. The first time Rodgers threw for more than 3 tds (not counting rushing tds) was against AZ...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so torn on keeping Rodgers or trading him for Brees, in my keeper league.
The main reason I am thinking of doing it is because I hate to have all my eggs in one basket.
When Rodgers does badly, I already will be heartbroken.
Or if he gets hurt. But then it also hurts me in fantasy.

If I have Brees, I'm still happy when Arod does well, or great, because we win. That's more important.

But even last year when Brees was awesome and led his team to the title, Rodgers actually had more fantasy points. Brees just had the phenomenal opening week with 6 TDs to get off to a big lead.

And Rodgers is 4 years younger.

I just feel like I might jinx Rodgers by having him on my team.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so torn on keeping Rodgers or trading him for Brees, in my keeper league.
The main reason I am thinking of doing it is because I hate to have all my eggs in one basket.
When Rodgers does badly, I already will be heartbroken.
Or if he gets hurt. But then it also hurts me in fantasy.

If I have Brees, I'm still happy when Arod does well, or great, because we win. That's more important.

But even last year when Brees was awesome and led his team to the title, Rodgers actually had more fantasy points. Brees just had the phenomenal opening week with 6 TDs to get off to a big lead.

And Rodgers is 4 years younger.

I just feel like I might jinx Rodgers by having him on my team.
Hmn.

I don't like to play FF much (I basically follow a friend who does) because I don't like to cheer for any other team than my own...

So having Rodgers to me would be a blessing...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
keep rodgers for several reasons, 1. younger 2. less wear and tear on his body. 3. Madden cover

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm also worried i might jinx him, i'm thinking about keeping him also, he would be my 3rd rounder if i do, or do i keep shonne greene who i took in the 13th in a 12 team league?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts