Aaron Rodgers rumors

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably some butthurt Poopy Bears fan. I wouldent read too much into this.

If he was gay who cares.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not breaking a rule..

But it is odd that NOW it comes out...

Author is from Chicago

There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.”

Really? I have heard people just making a joke like they do to others like Brady and such

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard this earlier today and thought it was a joke. Isn't he dating some girl now?

Even if he was gay, who cares? He wouldn't stop being my favorite player or the best quarterback in the game because of it. Why does it matter?

I suspect it's all nonsense, but I hope it doesn't cause a distraction.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, I just want Aaron to know that Packer Nation is behind him, and that I hope everything stays positive in his favor, no matter what we find out from this.

We support you Aaron, Go Pack Go!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Very interesting, usually I question what the BR says but that was very informative. I wonder what Destiny has to say about all this.

That article interviews Aarons mom I believe

One Reporter for BR is co founder for cheesehead tv...and has been on cnn and other top tv shows for his football knowledge..not saying that says BR is 100% real, just I don't think he would put his money on the line by working for a site that makes up things

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Personally speaking......if he is he is, I couldn`t give a rats ***. As long as he gets OUR team a Lombardi Trophy, thats all I`m interested in. I`m a fan of the Green Bay Packers, not Aaron Rodgers.
Unless things are viewed differently in the US, **** are out there in the world, and providing they dont try to change MY lifestyle I`m okay with it. Its not my ****** preference but, I`m not going to lose any sleep over it.
As LTF said, the original reporter is from Chicago. Bit of bitterness ????

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
I saw this today too and just rolled my eyes; timing is a thing of beauty, and, sadly, more than a few ignoramuses are biting the bait. What's hilarious, though, is the intent: the author appears to be trying to smear Aaron, yet thankfully our society seems to be following an overall trend of championing acceptance rather than demonizing those who are different, and will likely not see his reputation "damaged" as the author may so desire.

Regardless of the validity of the story, this Aaron's business, not anyone else's, and whatever way he swings has zero implication of the type of man, player, and character this champion embodies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno who these guys are spreading these BS rumors.
Didn't something like this happen to a college player recently where some ******* social media claimed to be a gf of his but she really wasn't?
Looks like that is what could be going on here.
I could claim to be Aaron's alien, hybrid bisexual lover where Bigfoot is our love child and some nut out there from Chicago desperate for any kind of story would run it.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm still baffled that someone's ****** orientation is still an issue in our society.

I couldn't care less about Rodgers ****** orientation, it's none of my business.

He's the Packers franchise player and all I care about is wins, TDs and INTs. I'll support him as long as he's the Packers QB and if he doesn't pull a Favre I will still like him once he's retired.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I dunno who these guys are spreading these BS rumors.
Didn't something like this happen to a college player recently where some ******* social media claimed to be a gf of his but she really wasn't?
Looks like that is what could be going on here.
I could claim to be Aaron's alien, hybrid bisexual lover where Bigfoot is our love child and some nut out there from Chicago desperate for any kind of story would run it.

Where can I send the baby shower present to ??? :laugh:

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) doesn't matter if Rodgers is gay or not, not our business.
2) Kevin was definitely a close friend and roommate. No arguing that. That is all anybody knows. Being a single mid 20s man, hardly unusual to have a roommate. So what if he's rich, Rodgers is very down to earth.
3) Whether someone wants to out themselves or not, and when to do it, it should be their call and their call only. It's a shame to see other gay people threaten and out others they are upset with. Counterintuitive.

4) To what matters, Aaron being able to be left alone in his private life no matter what he does that's not criminal. And Go Pack Go!

Scottwallace15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
couldn't give a **** for someones ****** preference, aslong as it's not flaunted and pushed on to me like some gay people enjoy doing in the media, respect gay people that act like a normal human being

anyway Aaron rodgers can be whatever he wants, for one reason

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
A good respond from A-Rod to any A-Hole out there would be are you calling me gay because I'm happy? or are calling me gay because your happy to see me on the field again…NOW lets move back to football and away from TMZ BS…..

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds to me like an angry former best friend trying to extort money. Keep in mind, this comes from Perez Hilton... a known dirtbag.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His ****** orientation is not mine or anyone elses business. But, front row at a Justin Bieber concert.

Say it ain't so.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And nothing has come from Kevin yet. Some cryptic messages, but the author seems to be the one making the assumptions. I don't see the ex-roommate making a story himself. Nothing even suggests he's gay, except people's assumptions.

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if it were true, who cares? But ... this is the same deal as the story about Rodgers getting killed in a car crash last month, dredged up by a Vikings fan. Come on.

Members online

Latest posts