Aaron Rodgers Nominated for FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week - AGAIN

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would love to vote for Rodgers all day tonight and tomorrow, but it wouldn't be right, Brady kind of deserves it this time, he did that well versus a divisional opponent.

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to vote for Rodgers all day tonight and tomorrow, but it wouldn't be right, Brady kind of deserves it this time, he did that well versus a divisional opponent.

Really? Do you think fans of other teams vote for a different nominee when their own QB is nominated? I wouldn't, that's part of the contest, who's fans vote... anyway, who ever wins also get a donation to a local charity in their team city.

"Fans will be voting for more than their favorite player. As part of the Air & Ground program, FedEx continues its support of Safe Kids USA by making weekly $2,000 donations in each of the winning players' names. The funding, allocated to local Safe Kids coalitions in that team's city, is used for pedestrian-safety improvements throughout the year, from upgraded crosswalks and safety signs to traffic barriers and educational training."

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Yep, I voted for Aaron, I'm a complete homer in voting for the pro bowl too, you know other fans are doing it.
Brady gets the prime time whether he deserves it or not all the time, I'd love to see our guy trip him up. It'll never happen, but hey, you can't win the lottery without buying a ticket.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
IlovemyPackers you convinced me I was wrong, one vote for Brady, twenty for Rodgers and Maurice-Jones.

Members online

Latest posts