Aaron Rodgers - NFC Offensive Player of the Month

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just has a lot more class than Favre. It would be great to see him go far, not just this season, but in the future. There are some records of Favre's that will never be broken because of the length of his career.
he is in his second year as a starter but he has more class than the NFL ironman? What do you actually know about Aaron Rodgers? I bet you know very little about him. He seems like agreat leader but why do you keep bringing up Brett favre when this thread is about Rodgers and his great play? You are like a schoolgirl that got her heart broke. We get it you feel like you were left at the alter but really you guys are sick of Favre but alot of you guys talk about him day after day. This is Aaron Rodgers time to shine so time for you to move on. You guys have the better qb so why talk about Favre? I would bet Aaron Rodgers is sick of hearing about him.

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the length of your career contributes to class. We don't need to look any farther than the 2008 offseason to see that Rodgers handles himself like a decent human being, with respect for the people he works with, or worked with (Favre). And Favre handled himself like one of those little school girls you like to refer to.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is in his second year as a starter but he has more class than the NFL ironman? What do you actually know about Aaron Rodgers? I bet you know very little about him. He seems like agreat leader but why do you keep bringing up Brett favre when this thread is about Rodgers and his great play? You are like a schoolgirl that got her heart broke. We get it you feel like you were left at the alter but really you guys are sick of Favre but alot of you guys talk about him day after day. This is Aaron Rodgers time to shine so time for you to move on. You guys have the better qb so why talk about Favre? I would bet Aaron Rodgers is sick of hearing about him.

Sometimes it's easier to judge class by what someone does not say, than by what he does say. I can tell all I need to know about Favre when he refers to himself as "Brett Favre" when he speaks. Instead of saying my fans or my legacy etc. it's Brett Favre this and that. And of course Aaron Rodgers is sick of hearing about Favre, wouldn't anyone be?

DarkLink

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is an outstanding talent, when his carreer will be over he'll be remembered as one of the greatest Packers QB of all time, I'm sure about this.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's a LOSER...

Jeff George had great stats..but he was a LOSER too...

Brett Favre is a WINNER!

There's a big difference.

Who did Rodgers pile up his stats against?

Oh yeah..the Browns and the LIONs...
hahahahahahahahahaha...

BIG DEAL. He's still a LOSER>

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He's a LOSER...

Brett Favre is a WINNER!

hahahahahahahahahaha...

So in 2005 Brett was a loser to thanks for clearing it up

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is good to see Rodgers get this. I think it is a harbinger of good things to come this Sunday and beyond.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a LOSER...

Brett Favre is a WINNER!

hahahahahahahahahaha...

Actually, Favre reminds me more of Jeff George. Neither wanted to show up at training camp. Both Favre and George were full of themselves.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Favre didn't play the Browns and the Lions?

Jeff you're digging yourself into a bigger hole. Not looking good pal.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Prediction, Grant in November. How about four 100+ games?
Yeah sorry don't see him getting 100 this weekend. 34 last time around against the vikes. Rodgers will have to air it out. so wake up little suzy smell the smelling salts

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah sorry don't see him getting 100 this weekend. 34 last time around against the vikes. Rodgers will have to air it out. so wake up little suzy smell the smelling salts

If I recall, the Pack held AP to 55 yards, so if both hold true for this game, they are both going to have to air it out, Greta.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AP will break a 60 yarder sunday IMO. pick your poisen with the Vikes. Stack the line to stop AP and let Favre shred your secondary or Don't to stop Favre and have AP run wild. Either way the Vikings offense will get theirs. I don't see the vikings stopping Aaron Rodgers so I expect a high score. Should be great game. Driver, Lee and jennings may have their way with that Vikings secondary but Grant will be limited with the run IMO

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
... Before the Steelers game, the Steelers was ranked as the # what team in passing ? - And Ben Rothlisberger had how many TDs and yards ? Not to mention Hines ... The Minnesota defense managed to play pretty well against the Steelers despite ending up losing.

Honestly ... - It will be interesting to see just how much confidence the Packers have been able to build up coming off 2 rather easy games, where the Packers managed to shut down the opposing offenses, as well as putting points on the board ...

I don't think it will be a "shoot-out", both defenses seem to have upped their games in the past few games, however, I still think the Vikings will win this one (despite the fact that Childress has yet to win at Lambeau) this might very well become a first ...

I still think the Vikings will win tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing it ...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
... Before the Steelers game, the Steelers was ranked as the # what team in passing ? - And Ben Rothlisberger had how many TDs and yards ? Not to mention Hines ... The Minnesota defense managed to play pretty well against the Steelers despite ending up losing.

Honestly ... - It will be interesting to see just how much confidence the Packers have been able to build up coming off 2 rather easy games, where the Packers managed to shut down the opposing offenses, as well as putting points on the board ...

I don't think it will be a "shoot-out", both defenses seem to have upped their games in the past few games, however, I still think the Vikings will win this one (despite the fact that Childress has yet to win at Lambeau) this might very well become a first ...

I still think the Vikings will win tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to seeing it ...
They did shut down big ben last week and without Winfield. Turnovers could be the story on sunday. I like the Vikings chances for sure! Getting after Rodgers is a must as he is dangerous with time. I hope Jared Allen brings his A game

Members online

Latest posts