Aaron Rodgers named 4th "Most Mannered person" of 2011

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Of course they spell his name wrong:

The National League of Junior Cotillions (NLJC) has released its annual list of the “Ten Best Mannered People,” individuals it considers “outstanding role model of good manners.”
LIST BELOW
Middleton was picked at #1 for “the exemplary manner in which she has conducted herself, before and after her marriage to Prince William of Great Britain,” explains NLJC national director Elizabeth Anne Winters.
Justin Bieber and Paula Abdul are second and third on the list, respectively.
But Kardashian was awarded the dubious honor of “Most Ill-Mannered Person of 2011″ for “making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage.”
Ouch.
Here’s the highly scientific full list, from the NLJC press release:
1. Kate Middleton – “for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.”
2. Justin Bieber – “for consistently showing courtesy to his fans.”
3. Paula Abdul – “for her encouragement to aspiring entertainers.”
4. Aaron Rogers – “for being a positive example for young athletes.”
5. Taylor Swift – “for inspiring young people with her music and her manners.”
6. George Stephanopoulos – “for extending warmth and kindness to Good Morning America guests.”
7. Jackie Evancho – “for demonstrating humility and politeness as a young performer.”
8. Erin Burnett – “for the respect she shows others as a network host.”
9. Emma Watson – “for the kindness extended to her Harry Potter fans.”
10. Tim Tebow – “for displaying good sportsmanship on and off the field.”

Pretty dumb list, but it's cool to see Aaron recognized outside of the sports world.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RODGERS QUESTION:

If the Steelers beat San Fran tonight, which clinches the #1 seed for us, or if the 49ers lose Saturday at Seattle, which would then clinch the #1 seed for us, WHAT DO YOU DO WITH RODGERS to keep him healthy?

Remember, A) Our OL is atrocious right now, with the injuries to our #1, #2, and #4 OTs. B) Julius Peppers has almost killed Rodgers before even when we were healthier.
Then it's Suh, Avril, Fairley and the pissed-off, dirty Lions.

I have read other forums today where some fans said they don't want Rodgers to play at all.
I've seen other say let him play one or two series, then turn it over to Flynn.
I've heard others say they want Rodgers to chase stats, records, MVP, etc and to play normal, hope Newhouse can block Peppers better than Hali and Pierre-Paul, etc. and that Evan Dietrick-Smith can improve fast, TJ Lang can play right tackle well, etc.

Others say you can't let Rodgers get rusty.
Did he look rusty in week one this year even not having his own little workouts for the team?
I'd rather him be rusty-ish, than broken, bruised, battered.

What's your take?
We're already going to have the week off of Jan 7th/8th.

I definitely want him to sit and rest a lof.... but Woodson, Matthews, Finley, Jordy, Grant, Jones, Tramon, Raji's health are all important as well.
This is why I am not crushed we're not chasing the undefeated thing, allows McCarthy to rest guys who can benefit from that.

PackAttack1992

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Potter fan familiar with her work on and off-screen, I'm actually surprised that Emma Watson wasn't ranked higher. And Rodgers definitely deserves his spot - he's a very humble guy.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Where did you find this list?!!?

I cringe that "12" is under the Beebs.. i call him Justin Dweeber! :tdown:

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RODGERS QUESTION:

Others say you can't let Rodgers get rusty.
Did he look rusty in week one this year even not having his own little workouts for the team?
I'd rather him be rusty-ish, than broken, bruised, battered.

What's your take?
We're already going to have the week off of Jan 7th/8th.

I definitely want him to sit and rest a lof.... but Woodson, Matthews, Finley, Jordy, Grant, Jones, Tramon, Raji's health are all important as well.
This is why I am not crushed we're not chasing the undefeated thing, allows McCarthy to rest guys who can benefit from that.

Everyone else in the NFL was also rusty and getting back into a groove so it might have looked deceptive

WHEN the packers clinch in their next game I want them to play Aaron for the first half of the lions game then yank him.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That list is more of "Who's popular right now among mixed professions" Justin Bieber seriously?

And then we wonder why the generation after us is not that bright.

Members online

Latest posts