Aaron Rodgers & Jordy Nelson

Reaction score
What can you say. These 2 work so well together. Expect Jordy to have a monster year in 2011. The forum here over the year discussed how Green Bay needed to use him more and he was fantastic in the SB. Maybe dropped a few but a friend of mine asked : "How can a man catch a bullet like that". Rodgers throws the ball so god damm hard.

I predicted a Green Bay super bowl back in August and my friends thought i was crazy. last laugh

Now to see the dates of the Packers 2011 games so i can come back to a game in the best city of the NFL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Jordy needs to step up but I'm glad Rodgers kept feeding him the ball. He's still young, he'll learn from his mistakes.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Jordy can step into the #2 spot when DD retires, had a great game if you consider everything. He was so nervous, after the 1st catch or two he went to the sideline, he knocked over a water bottle and didn't notice players wanting to give him some love.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the receivers cut the drops in 50%, we're gonna be just unstoppable. We're gonna win almost every game by 2tds, and score 30 points on everybody.

or if we can work in Finley without wrecking our offense we can be unstoppable. You see Jennings say Finley was the #1 WR last night? I bet Finley loved hearing that...

OshkoshWisconsinite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Nelson a break he's been constant all year. He one of my favorites to DD. I blame some on nerves and damn, If you watched how fast some of those balls were going If I tried catching those my hands would be burned. Lol

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley Jennings and Nelson complement each other so well, this pass attack will be great. I just hope they dont run their offense completely through finley, like I felt they did before he got hurt, balance is the key.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
We would have won the game easily if Finley has been in the game. Blowout. Finley's hands > Than all our WRs

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We would have won the game easily if Finley has been in the game. Blowout. Finley's hands > Than all our WRs

I felt like our offense got much better after Finley left as they forced the ball to him way to much.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or if we can work in Finley without wrecking our offense we can be unstoppable. You see Jennings say Finley was the #1 WR last night? I bet Finley loved hearing that...

I just caught the tail end of that, but I thought he was talking about Driver since he was out for the second half. but....I could be wrong

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my bad, I took Jennings comment the wrong way. It surprised me at the time and didnt really think about it til today.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Really? Is that why HOF #66 was loved? F@#$%^&* Jerk!

Would you just stop

I asked both of you to take it to *** when you disagree

I asked both of you guys to use the ignore button

I asked both of you to use the report button

My god then you say your going to quit, then come back, you quit again and now a 3rd time?

Both of you need to just stop

GNG if your going to leave then do it, dont pull a Favre

PackisBack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson needs to stop dropping balls, I could have strangled him last night. Never been a fan of his really.

James Jones REALLY needs to stop dropping balls. How do you drop easy TDs yet pick some passes up an inch from the turf? What the hell goes through his head?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously what did I do? Why am I lumped in with that guy?
The discussion was between you two. You did make a racist remark, that sparkled the whole thing. I'm not gonna choose sides in here, just gonna delete the whole debacle.

I strongly suggest both of you add each other to the ignore list, if it appears you can't convive together.

Speaking personally, I think both of you are great posters to the forum, I think each brings something unique that no other person can, but I'm not gonna let this derail.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The discussion was between you two. You did make a racist remark, that sparkled the whole thing. I'm not gonna choose sides in here, just gonna delete the whole debacle.

I strongly suggest both of you add each other to the ignore list, if it appears you can't convive together.

Speaking personally, I think both of you are great posters to the forum, I think each brings something unique that no other person can, but I'm not gonna let this derail.

Thats not a racist remark. Its me stating I think certain players are favored by some because of their race.

If I say I think some people are "randomly selected" when going through security at the airport more than others is that a racist comment? Seriously wtf.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts