Aaron Rodgers is disliked by the REF Nation?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoBbkGEsOJg&NR=1]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers Helmet to Helmet Contact - No Flag[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZCbmc0IIM4&feature=related]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers nearly gets his facemask ripped off on National TV and Nobody Notices[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yq3REsd8Tc&feature=related]YouTube - Aaron Rodgers: Tapp put bite on him[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TxuUskb0ZY]YouTube - LaRon Landry intercepts Aaron Rodgers in OT[/ame]

I can't find all of them, but there are way more then this, sorry if this was posted before I'm just in a bad mood:frustrated:

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wik1Qi4btdg&feature=related]YouTube - Julius Peppers annihilates Aaron Rodgers.[/ame] oh yea this one too, first play shown not the second

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made this point in another thread as well. Why the hell was Zombo fined and not this guy? If these refs are gonna set a precedent with the penalties, they need to be consistent in calling them. They cannot be selective or players are going to continue to make those hits on the off chance a flag will not be thrown.

Reaction score
yes all these videos makes it hard to understand the Refereeing when it comes to Rodgers. it will be nice to see if NFL puts out a fine on the washingon redskins for the helmet to helmet hit. if they do then it would show that the referrees did miss it. mccarthy did say the tapes were sent in so i'll be watching the nfl site this week

PS: Maybe the 80000 fans should all wear referree sweaters for 1 game to show support for aaron rodgers and show our displeasure. this is our SB quaterback.

if that hit had been on a few other quarterbacks ( i don't need to name them ) it would have been a flag

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously I think the officiating is biased against Green Bay in general. I saw TONS of plays in last nights game that would and have earned our guys a flag. But nope, not anyone on the Jets or Vikings.

The holding call of Matthers in the end zone still has me incensed. Not sure who a guy has to f*ck around here to get some fairness in the calls, but that should have been a safety and then GB ball. Instead it goes uncalled.

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is rather irritating to say the least. I just love the non calls when the ref is clearly LOOKING at the QB. Any contact to a QB's helmet by our guys draws flags by the dozen!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The holding call of Matthers in the end zone still has me incensed. Not sure who a guy has to f*ck around here to get some fairness in the calls, but that should have been a safety and then GB ball. Instead it goes uncalled.
Here's some more heat to get your blood boiling: Those two points from that safety would have won us the game.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's some more heat to get your blood boiling: Those two points from that safety would have won us the game.

Yeah, that's definitely not lost on me. Plus we would have regained possession of the ball in pretty good field position to potentially put up even more points. All because of one ignored call.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i saw those hits and just gets me frustrated,not sure why they ignore when it comes to our q.b thats what is so upsetting you see plays that we make and go wow 2 points just to have it taken away,when i saw that hit on a-rod thought we would get the ball back,like cutler did when zombo hit him but know,refs need to be fair and i'm not seeing it.

PackAttack56

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My best friend was born and raised in Chicago, and we watch the games together, and even has been getting upset with these lack of calls.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Refs suck balls. Hate them hate them hate them.

They're not the reason we lost last game, but it was the same deal MNF with Cutler.

It's just not fair that we ALWAYS have to play a harder game than the opponent. It's just not fair.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Refs suck balls. Hate them hate them hate them.

They're not the reason we lost last game, but it was the same deal MNF with Cutler.

It's just not fair that we ALWAYS have to play a harder game than the opponent. It's just not fair.

I'm with you. No call for helmet-to-helmet in playoffs last year. No call on Sunday. The refs aren't given ARod any respect.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm with you. No call for helmet-to-helmet in playoffs last year. No call on Sunday. The refs aren't given ARod any respect.

The reason is the Refs kind of ignore him is he isn't in their face every play whining about late hits like Cutler/Manning.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts