Aaron Rodgers' interview

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kornheiser hasn't survived this long because he doesn't know how to write.
And I hate the Washington Post and all NY Papers, so I have never read it period.
I don't like left, liberally-biased media.

As far as him writing books, the purpose of a book usually is to A) make money, and B) entertain.
I believe his books, and the title you referred to, accomplished both.

Not everyone will like it, or like him. Just as not everyone liked Rodgers coming out of Cal. To each their own. But sometimes people are proven to be wrong.

I have watched Kornheiser on PTI since it's inception, and he's pretty witty, pretty sports-knowledgable compared to your typical fan, and he's pretty funny. Good night Canada.
I like how he usually is on the correct side of debates between a player whereas Wilbon is 99% on the side of the black guy and no matter what will defend Tiger Woods.
I like how Kornheiser pays attention to and likes tennis, guys like Nadal, Federer, Rod****, etc. whereas Wilbon only loves Serena and Venus for some reason.

Anyway, like I said, Kornheiser has made a hell of a living covering sports, and while I have had a pretty good run in life, I'd trade my employment bio with his in a heartbeat, well except having to work at the Washington Post and New York Post.

We talk sports here on a forum.
He gets paid to talk sports on ESPN.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has listened to what I and others here have said, that he needs to keep is negative thoughts about people to himself:

Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers regrets ripping Kornheiser, Jaworski in interview - NFL - SI.com

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he regrets airing his complaints about ESPN's "Monday Night Football" broadcast team in a recent radio interview.

Rodgers now says the radio was an "inappropriate" outlet for his thoughts and that he didn't mean to disrespect anybody -- although he didn't necessarily back away from the substance of his criticisms.
ESPN officials declined comment through a spokesman.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You coward. But then again, with MM's comments that the Packers have been too much on paper for other than football, it was probably an order from the higher ups...

But still, Rodgers, you coward.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You coward. But then again, with MM's comments that the Packers have been too much on paper for other than football, it was probably an order from the higher ups...

But still, Rodgers, you coward.
He already said it. He can't take it back.
Like Sally said to Harry, "it's already out there."

This statement was just to appease the higher-ups.
Message already sent, and received.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers shouldnt have to worry very much about being in the news much more, because its almost favre watch 2010. Everytime I turn on ESPN I get to see some chick standing outside favres estate. (sigh)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts