Aaron Rodgers insists he didn’t suffer another concussion

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In his Wednesday-of-the-week-before-the-Super-Bowl media availability, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers faced right out of the gates the question of whether he absorbed a concussion when he took a helmet-to-helmet hit in the fourth quarter of the NFC title game. “I didn’t have a concussion,” Rodgers said in comments distributed by the team.* “I want to dispel…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Someone commented on how the hit clearly affected him..

This was my reply

Did you watch the game?

He threw 5 passes after the hit..The hit was around the 11 min mark in the FOURTH

2 were completed, one was a lazer dart slant..

2 were dropped by Quarless..One was on 3rd down that would have been a 1st down

one was just a terrible throw he rushed on 3rd down
So he should have went 4 of 5

He wasnt himself after he dove for the TD..It banged up his shoulder, after that is when he was affected

Another note…Someone that has suffered a concussion..

Could they sit there with all the lights and look fine?

Could they recall EVERY play that was asked of him?

I think not
All you haters and ones looking for a story, move along..

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Someone commented on how the hit clearly affected him..

This was my reply
Good post. People are always trying to make something bigger of something that's not there. Especially this Florio piece of s***.

I'm telling you that there is no way he had a concussion and if they even had the slightest bit of idea to think otherwise, Rodgers would have been on the sideline.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
florio should try reporting from somewhere other than the basement of his moms house in WV.

Peter King actually talked to Rodgers face to face and said he didnt notice a thing. Pretty sure Im going to trust peter, and what I saw, over florio trying to create a story bc he hates the packers and cheers for the vikings.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
I trust Peter too. As hopefully Aaron will be ok. And that he looks to be in great shape.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If ever there was a more appropriate time to use the phrase "consider the source" it's now. Looks like Florio is still at it. I am willing to bet Aaron went through a whole bunch of tests on Monday to rule out a concussion. This is all just the media's way of making a story out of nothing. Have they nothing better to report on? It's a sad day when the media must resort to this.

Members online

Latest posts