Aaron Rodgers indicates he knows McCarthy’s plan

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers coach Mike McCarthy hasn’t said publicly whether his team will rest players the last few weeks of the season, but the early tea leaves point to the Packers’ truly going for an undefeated record. B.J. Raji thinks that’s the way the Packers will approach things. It’s also how Packers safety Charlie Peprah hopes the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds like Aaron Rodgers already knows how McCarthy plans to approach the final weeks.

“I am anxious to get to Sunday and am excited about the opportunity to wrap things up,” Rodgers told Jason Wilde on his ESPNMilwaukee radio show via ESPN.com.

“There is some information that is privileged and some that is for some people’s ears only. So I can’t say that I’m completely oblivious [to] what the potential plans are, but I am excited about the rest of the team figuring them out as well.”

It would stand to reason that Rodgers would only be excited for the rest of the team to find out if the team was truly shooting “for greatness.” Rodgers also indicated players could potentially get pulled early if scores get out of hand, but that’s to be expected.

All signs point towards the Packers making a run at immortality.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard an interesting comment on ESPN yesterday! They said that the Packers already won the Super Bowl last year, the only was to top it would be another Super Bowl along with a 19-0 record. Also, in the words of Herm Edwards "You play to win the game" ! I am hoping they will go for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts