Aaron Rodgers: I'm going to Disneyland

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone see the Aaron Rodgers "I'm going to Disneyland!" commercial? It played around 2:30 am on ESPN, that was the first I saw of it. They stopped doing those for a few years, but seeing that commercial makes it all feel so real. Hopefully someone will get it up on YouTube soon.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They had to have done an edit or the did indeed do two takes. I thought I had heard Disney World...then I saw the YouTube stuff...and it says Disneyland here....so i thought I was crazy. But, I just heard Disney World again, so they did indeed do something.

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll let him wear his title belt on Witch Mountain? :dontknow:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are always weird.

Now I wonder if he really will!

Good thing they didn't ask the losing QB Ben what he's going to do.
I think it's going to be an answer we don't want to hear! LOL

OP
OP
Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I've seen both commercials, with the Disney World one coming up more often. That's actually where he is right now, where ESPN asked him an awkward question about Favre. "Do you think Favre will call to congratulate you?" "No, I don't."

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How would like to be that camera guy who has to organize that is 5 seconds before it gets to crazy...

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
I like how they record 2 versions - one for each Disney - so they can play them in the appropriate markets. Smart.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I've seen both commercials, with the Disney World one coming up more often. That's actually where he is right now, where ESPN asked him an awkward question about Favre. "Do you think Favre will call to congratulate you?" "No, I don't."
arghhhhhh!
Stop asking him about BrINT Fail!
Geez. It's like the media guys want to hear A-Rod say something against his old QB just so they can get a headline.
I think they want him to slip so we can see "Aaron calls Favre a ******" in bold print.

Was Favre asked about Bart Starr? Brady about Bledsoe? Brees about whoever the previous Saints QB was? Or Rapeistbooger about Bradshaw?

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how these reporters keep asking him with a straight face. I would feel a lot of shame if I had to bother someone that much in the name of a pay cheque.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ ForgetFavre. Really you want to forget him, yet that is your screen name, so his name is ALWAYS there. And you are bringing him up :D.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dammit... I just left disneyworld on Saturday. Was excited that I made it home in time to watch the game not in a hotel bar... but I coulda waited 2 days and seen A-Rod at disney... oh well.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG! Have you watched the new Disney commercial

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mys0ZkYZWJk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Packers Aaron Rodgers Superbowl MVP "I'm Going to Disney World" Ad[/ame]

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it! Didn't already some one had made a post, but that's funny, and it's driving that knife into the hearts of steeler fans whenever they watch it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's with the girl and the towel? Is she trying to collect Rodgers chest sweat to sell on ebay or something?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ ForgetFavre. Really you want to forget him, yet that is your screen name, so his name is ALWAYS there. And you are bringing him up :D.
And LOL at your screen name.
When will the Pack be back?
They already are baby! They already are.

Kettle meet pot. Pot meet kettle. Both of you are black.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should've used some Princess Bride, Rodgers' favorite movie (yeah, that's actually gay of him. Not that there's anything wrong with it)

:icon_eek::icon_eek: that is THE Best (non-Star Wars, original trilogy) Movie of all time!! it's got Andre the Giant in it, Andre the Giant!!

Members online

Latest posts