Aaron Rodgers and turnovers

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow....That is crazy, I never would have thought he would be #1... Lets see how where he ends up at..Its a small sample size compared to most...

I expected Brett to be down the list but 56 out of 166?

Just like Rodgers, the sample size may be skewing the %

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anything, Brett's huge sample size should help his position rather than hurt him. I'd be curious to see where he ends up if you throw out last season and the injured thumb season.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey, know what? That was an interesting read...and it really was. The guy went to great pains to lay out his methodology, which is rare on the internet.

Fact is...stats are ok and all that but, they don't mean a whole lot to me personally... all I can say is that Rodgers doesn't turn the ball over - my eyes tell me that is true....and because he doesn't turn the ball over, he increases the likelihood of victory exponentially. I'll attribute that to his intelligence level, his preparation level, his mental toughness and his complete and total knowledge of this offense (of course, the talent around him has a TON to do with success). By that, I'm saying that I've read different stories where even the lineman are commenting that Rodgers will change the interior blocking schemes in the huddle -- he'll look at Wells or Sitton for example and tell them "look, you're supposed to move your guy here...take him this way instead, he's leaning in on you..." (I'm paraphrasing that last bit in quotes). He OWNS that offense!

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting, and as the article explains, today's QBs will be at the top of the list.
Bart Starr winds up at 111. Not a surprise given the era. But what is slightly surprising is that he had a worse fumble ratio than Favre or Rodgers, and fumbles are not era-dependent, according to the author of the piece...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts