Aaron Rodgers and Shannon Sharpe go at

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any criticism before the game is irrelevant now.
So I dunno why those guys brought it up when it doesn't matter anymore.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with Rodgers from the perspective that I think Sharpe was only expounding upon Finley's comments and those of Finley's agent. He didn't really know what he was talking about. Of course, garbage-in garbage-out when you're source of info is a talker (Finley). Sharpe was just looking for a way to explain away something that he doesn't know about - namely the Packers' 2-3 record at the time.

None of this bothers me. It's just media looking for stuff to babble about when things get slow.

H

HardRightEdge

I love Aaron Rodgers. He's as good a passer of the football as I've ever seen. At the same time, we must admit, his game is most elevated when somebody's begging him to pass the "shut up juice". (Which suggests a new brand and yet another product endorsement!)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So Sharpe doesnt know him yet thinks this?

I don't really know Aaron Rodgers, haven't been around him. But he strikes me as a guy that, it's always someone else's fault other than his own. I'm not so sure, I'm not so sure, that deep down inside, how well his receiving corps really likes Aaron Rodgers

I would LOVE if he gave some proof as to why he thinks that other than just how he feels

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers did blame other players but no more than any other QB who is a "great leader" if Manning or Brady said some of the stuff Rodgers did in the same situation I feel like people would turn their head. Oh well as long as his teammates don't turn on him I don't care what Sharpe thinks of him.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Wow.....to say that about the guy after you said you don't even know him. What a clown. When have we ever seen Arod sitting back playing the blame game, he always takes the blame for mistakes even when they are clearly not on him. He is a great leader. If sharpe should be calling out any QB that cries about other players on his team he should be calling out guys like Cutler.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad Arod didn't comment on sterling being the better ftball player

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's just saying that because he is a ****** analyst and has nothing else to say of value. No good or decent analyst would say that about a player they really don't know.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Aaron Rodgers. He's as good a passer of the football as I've ever seen. At the same time, we must admit, his game is most elevated when somebody's begging him to pass the "shut up juice". (Which suggests a new brand and yet another product endorsement!)

New and Improved!
Now with Shut Up Juice!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Think Sharpe will ever get around to defining exactly what a 'good person' is in his book? I sincerely doubt that he has a clue and there's a reason he's on CBS ... the red-headed step-child of NFL pre-games. I think Sharpe is a marginal broadcaster, but I was never too keen on his brother's personality neither. It just has to be genetic thing.

He could play football that's for sure but he also isn't the brightest guy in the world in my opionion.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad they had a transcript of that cause I can't understand half of what that guy says.

I don't know...kind of an understandable thing for Shannon to say. The guy was a great player, but he's worthless as an "analyst". If he says stuff like this and people talk...I guess he's justifying his position on that show. I mean why else is he on there?

Good, tempered response by Aaron I think too. Don't wanna get in the mud with that guy, gotta be above that kind of stuff...but he still defended himself.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith has it right on this issue. The biggest prima donna, me-first, blame-everyone-else QB on the Packers was Brett Favre, not AR. There is nothing wrong with Rodgers calling his players out now and then, because Rodgers also criticizes himself.

Rodgers gets respect, he's earned it. You don't have to be luvy-duvy with your players. Part of being a great leader often means that you don't do that. Brady doesn't yell at his players? LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Shannon Sharpe and Sarah Jessica Parker hooked up their offspring would be a lock to win the triple crown.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts