1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Aaron Hernandez

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by Jess, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471 / 1 / -0
    I'm on a Gators kick. Sue me.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi5pBWjdd6Q&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Aaron Hernandez Highlights[/ame]

Aaron Hernandez NFL Draft scoutingreport - Mocking The Draft

Opinions vary, but Hernandez should come off the board in the 1st, 2nd, or at the latest 3rd round.

I imagine him paired with Jermichael and I salivate.
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    When I watched them, this kid, and another Wr really popped out to me.

Don't remember his name, it's a white slim guy, that can block like hell and lay the wood. Has really nice hands...

Hernandez would be an awesome #2 TE on our team, would be thrilled to have him in 5th or 6th round, but he'll go earlier, and he's not a need...

Hey, Jess, you that watch them more, post about Brandon Spikes and Carlos Dunlap. I'd gladly take both players at the second round, but IMHO they're not 1st rounders...
  3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471 / 1 / -0
    Riley Cooper is the white receiver. You bringing him up has inspired me to give him his own thread. That's going to be up in a minute or two.

I'll work on Spikes and Dunlap too. Spikes would be a fantastic pick, imo, and would make Hawk expendable.