Aaron headed back to other job

L

Lunchboxer

I wonder if Arron would be better than some of the players brewers got now.

2 nights ago Nyjer morgan forgot the Pitch count and tried to steal 3rd base agaisnt the white sox it dident work out well. Team is not doing too good. Not as good as last season. Alot of mental errors.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Arron would be better than some of the players brewers got now.

2 nights ago Niger Morgen forgot the Pitch count and tried to steal 3rd base agaisnt the white sox it dident work out well. Team is not doing too good. Not as good as last season. Alot of mental errors.
Forgetting the count and running on what you thought was a 3-2 2 out pitch is probably not as big of a mental error as spelling his first name as you did above....unless that wasn't a mental error at all.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ugh....these guys are pissing me off. they could easily be in the lead in the NL Central as every team in this division isnt really hot this year. that last game against the sox....losing 1-0. Horrible.

MidnightToker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about his record label, which he should probably just give up on (or sign some better bands)

L

Lunchboxer

Forgetting the count and running on what you thought was a 3-2 2 out pitch is probably not as big of a mental error as spelling his first name as you did above....unless that wasn't a mental error at all.

Yea I was tired when that was posted. Ill correct that. My mistake

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i cant believe the brewers have to catch up to ...the f%cking pirates!
COME ON, GO BREW CREW...GET A W TONIGHT (and for all your remaining games!!!)

L

Lunchboxer

i cant believe the brewers have to catch up to ...the f%cking pirates!
COME ON, GO BREW CREW...GET A W TONIGHT (and for all your remaining games!!!)

I know its quite sad indeed. Alteast they are not behind the damn Cubs. If theres any positive spot.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This wasn't my favorite of the five( i think it's five) commercials he made. This one was kinda bland.

Very disappointed in the Brewers this year. WTH has happened to them? Axford is playing like he doesn't know how to pitch.

L

Lunchboxer

This wasn't my favorite of the five( i think it's five) commercials he made. This one was kinda bland.

Very disappointed in the Brewers this year. WTH has happened to them? Axford is playing like he doesn't know how to pitch.

I know. Blowing easy saves. Im quite sad in them too. I wanna know what happen.

Did losing Prince Fielder that detrimental to the team?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I thought the commercials were fun!!! It sounds like a good thing I'm not keeping up with baseball though!
Tennis is on! :D

Members online

Latest posts