A Very important announcement for season ticket holders

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus christ those prices are off the wall! I hope that's mostly because of the playoffs otherwise at that rate I don't know if I'll ever get to see the Pack in person.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, sadly we are winding down the schedule...football season always goes by so fast. With that in mind, we have some important home games coming up, and with any luck playoffs in Green Bay (yes i know, "dont talk about playoffs").
So, for all you season ticket holders that sold your seats to Giants fans...don't make that mistake again. For the love of all things holy, we need all the home field advantage we can get...which means we need the loud 12th man. And that goes for the entire season. I am still absolutely disgusted at how many giants fans were at the stadium last year. It was simply, a disgrace...where is the loyalty with those who value the almighty dolar over supporting your team? There is a long LONG LONG list of people waiting for season tickets, and you sell yours to giants fans?! Those who did that should have their season ticket privilages revoked. As a shareholder, I wish this is something I could vote on.
And I am sorry, as I know most of who I am adressing are indeed not on this board (and if they are, they should be too ashamed to admit it), but i had to get that off my chest.
Oh, and go pack go.
I work at Lambeau Field on game day & was shocked to see an enormous amount of Vikings fans earlier this year. Totally shocked. Lets give "12th man" a run for money

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jesus christ those prices are off the wall! I hope that's mostly because of the playoffs otherwise at that rate I don't know if I'll ever get to see the Pack in person.

Those prices arent to bad...My brothers season tix are 89 row 50 or so near corner of endzone..so 119 a seat for a playoff game is fine

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Mike McCarthy, the head coach of the Green Bay Packers, said this week he's hoping Packers fans will be out in force for Saturday night's playoff game against the Minnesota Vikings at Lambeau Field.

That will largely be true. But it appears that a sizable number of Minnesota Vikings fans are shopping and buying seats for the game on the secondary ticket market.

While specific sales figures are not available, StubHub, a major online ticket marketplace, reports sales are split between buyers in Wisconsin and buyers outside of the state. And of the 50% living outside Wisconsin, about half of those are from Minnesota.

Post the link and tid bits of the article...Those are our rules

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...s-on-secondary-tickets-pv88c4u-185619341.html

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't imagine why season ticket holders would sell their tics especially to our enemy. These are the playoffs. Support ur team. We need to be the 12th man.

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really wish I could go to this game...but seeing as we have a little packers fan on the way VERY soon, the mrs. cant travel more than an hour away at this point. (and green bay is just 16 hours past that point)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't imagine why season ticket holders would sell their tics especially to our enemy. These are the playoffs. Support ur team. We need to be the 12th man.
Cheapskates, spoiled.
And that's why they need to freshen the membership up. Turn em over.
Take 2 games away from the spoiled fans, and offer them to the next 70,000 fans on the list.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheapskates, spoiled.
And that's why they need to freshen the membership up. Turn em over.
Take 2 games away from the spoiled fans, and offer them to the next 70,000 fans on the list.
if ur a season ticket holder & selling ur tics IMO give'm up cause there's about 90K+ people that will pull for the Packers at Lambeau Field

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The way that things are going down lately, the Pack are clamping down BIG TIME on people attending games. They've been getting the local media to put the "inappropriate behavior text number" on screen and have signs all over the flippin' place at Lambeau, PLUS, repeated messages on the scoreboards. I think that ticket holders are going to be in for a rude...RUDE awakening when they sell those tix online and the purchaser screws 'em by acting up in a drunken fit. That is, IF the Packers are truly concerned about a "family environment" at the game versus having a butt in a seat.

Oddly enough, my son is attending this game via tickets given to him and his buddies by a season ticket holder who didn't want to sit in the stadium at night and in the winter....but, didn't want to run the risk of an idiot buying the seats and jeopardizing their season ticket holder status. Back before the Pack became a perennial winner (and before ESPN fans took over)...it was not unusual for a guy like me to be offered tickets free of charge

Now, if anyone is holding the misconception that a lot of "individuals" hold season tickets, well, I'm here to tell you that they don't really. The vast majority of the owned season tickets are owned "in bulk" by corporate interests (Associated Bank, et al) and by ... for example, a bar in Shawano that has the rights to like 50 season tickets and they in turn sell the tickets in "bus tour" fashion. I recall this part of it because when the PSL's were instituted, these guys were cryin' a blue streak about their 'cash outlay' for PSL's on 50 or more seats -- I remember thinking, "Yeah...cry me a river, ya putz".

andrew starr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got my priority # 6662 in the mail today for club seats. Does anyone have any idea how long of a wait that will be?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts