1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Very important announcement for season ticket holders

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by VolvoD, Nov 29, 2012.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,608 / 59 / -33
    Packer Fan Since:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213 / 6 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Jesus christ those prices are off the wall! I hope that's mostly because of the playoffs otherwise at that rate I don't know if I'll ever get to see the Pack in person.
  3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +378 / 29 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    I work at Lambeau Field on game day & was shocked to see an enormous amount of Vikings fans earlier this year. Totally shocked. Lets give "12th man" a run for money
  4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Those prices arent to bad...My brothers season tix are 89 row 50 or so near corner of endzone..so 119 a seat for a playoff game is fine
  5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Post the link and tid bits of the article...Those are our rules

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...s-on-secondary-tickets-pv88c4u-185619341.html
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +378 / 29 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    I can't imagine why season ticket holders would sell their tics especially to our enemy. These are the playoffs. Support ur team. We need to be the 12th man.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +619 / 14 / -10
    I really wish I could go to this game...but seeing as we have a little packers fan on the way VERY soon, the mrs. cant travel more than an hour away at this point. (and green bay is just 16 hours past that point)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,608 / 59 / -33
    Packer Fan Since:
    Cheapskates, spoiled.
    And that's why they need to freshen the membership up. Turn em over.
    Take 2 games away from the spoiled fans, and offer them to the next 70,000 fans on the list.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +378 / 29 / -5
    Packer Fan Since:
    if ur a season ticket holder & selling ur tics IMO give'm up cause there's about 90K+ people that will pull for the Packers at Lambeau Field
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Alex

Alex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +213 / 6 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Exactly! I'd donate an organ to finally get to a game!
  11. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +925 / 16 / -9
    The way that things are going down lately, the Pack are clamping down BIG TIME on people attending games. They've been getting the local media to put the "inappropriate behavior text number" on screen and have signs all over the flippin' place at Lambeau, PLUS, repeated messages on the scoreboards. I think that ticket holders are going to be in for a rude...RUDE awakening when they sell those tix online and the purchaser screws 'em by acting up in a drunken fit. That is, IF the Packers are truly concerned about a "family environment" at the game versus having a butt in a seat.

Oddly enough, my son is attending this game via tickets given to him and his buddies by a season ticket holder who didn't want to sit in the stadium at night and in the winter....but, didn't want to run the risk of an idiot buying the seats and jeopardizing their season ticket holder status. Back before the Pack became a perennial winner (and before ESPN fans took over)...it was not unusual for a guy like me to be offered tickets free of charge

Now, if anyone is holding the misconception that a lot of "individuals" hold season tickets, well, I'm here to tell you that they don't really. The vast majority of the owned season tickets are owned "in bulk" by corporate interests (Associated Bank, et al) and by ... for example, a bar in Shawano that has the rights to like 50 season tickets and they in turn sell the tickets in "bus tour" fashion. I recall this part of it because when the PSL's were instituted, these guys were cryin' a blue streak about their 'cash outlay' for PSL's on 50 or more seats -- I remember thinking, "Yeah...cry me a river, ya putz".
  12. andrew starr

andrew starr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Just got my priority # 6662 in the mail today for club seats. Does anyone have any idea how long of a wait that will be?