A Superbowl for Lambeau Field!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone! Join my Facebook group! Tell your friends! Not just Packer fans but ALL NFL fans! The Frozen Tundra deserves a Superbowl! The group is called: Respect. A Superbowl for Lambeau Field.

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you see the Comishes comments on it? Not enough infrastructure to support such a huge event...sounds like it wont even be tabled as an option...I also think Lambeau deserves a shot!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This subject was brought up a few months ago on the board. The majority of responses didn't think it was a good idea.

GB is just too cold. It will never happen. The only way it could be in Wisconsin is if it was in Miller Park.
And besides, wouldn't it kinda hurt to see two other teams playing in the stadium of your team? Especially if one of them was a rival team. (Dallas, Minny, Bears etc.)

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can help make it happen. Join up and invite all your friends to join. If we can get to 100 we can get to 1000.
Lambeau wont be around forever(sad I know) and it deserves to host the event the Packers helped create! No excuses! A Superbowl for Lambeau Field!

JasonClary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lambeau field has great historical significance. Especially with a Super Bowl being in NY (I absolutely hate the Jets), I don't see it as out of the question to see a SB in the frozen tundra

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can help make it happen. Join up and invite all your friends to join. If we can get to 100 we can get to 1000.
Lambeau wont be around forever(sad I know) and it deserves to host the event the Packers helped create! No excuses! A Superbowl for Lambeau Field!

You need 25,000 hotel rooms within 60 miles to host a SB. Green Bay has 3,000 within 60 miles. It physically wont work. Green Bay has a better chance of hosting the iditarod.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need 25,000 hotel rooms within 60 miles to host a SB. Green Bay has 3,000 within 60 miles. It physically wont work. Green Bay has a better chance of hosting the iditarod.
Is that what they mean by not having the infrastructure?

I don't understand the desire for Lambeau to host the SB unless it would be the Pack playing in it for sure.
What?
Regular season and playoff games are not enough? :swoon2: