A small suggestion....

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
First of all I love this forum and the people here. I also appreciate all that the mods do. I know it is not easy, I was a mod way back once on a forum.

But, may I suggest a general NFL discussion section too? I know there is one called NFL News but the threads people start there get lost a lot with all the news bot articles.

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes a lot of sence.... Why are we forced to talk about news and not discussion... lol, there different by a little bit.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is a VERY good discussion especially in light of posting threads in their proper place. A general NFL forum would provide a place for discussion of such topics without people getting it confused with the NFL new forum.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The main problem is in "NFL News" the news bot articles will continue to pile on and bump down any threads started by posters here.

A separation of NFL News and general NFL discussion would be excellent! But, it's not up to me.

I have no issues at all with a Packers section being all Packers. Thats the norm on most forums.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it being "news" doesnt matter...When you post some article, that is NEWS

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Newsbot does tend to dominate the News forum. I can see that point. I'm not so concerned with posting articles but with people posting a topic on the discussion of some aspect of some other team. Maybe alter either the name and/ or description of the news forum or create a sub-forum for all other NFL discussion? I'm thinking the better organized and the easier we make things, the more likely it will cut down on people posting threads where they don't belong.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
News bots are to give us topics for discussions...I can almost guarantee that people will still post new threads even tho a bot will make a thread

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
News bots also post the same article several times w/a dif caption

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts