A-Rods Accuracy

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joeyharrington said:
A-Rod will always be hated. Hes the only reason brett favre left. P.s we were the ones that went to training camp with hated a-rod signs.

Favre didn't 'leave', he's just on another team. Seeing as you are no Packers fan, there's no reason for you to be here. There's plenty of Jets forums, I think you'll have a much better time over there.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starpass said:
Remember what Merill Hodge said of ESPN...at CAL...he was only accurate 10 yards and under...sounds like he knew what he was talking about.

When has Merill Hodge been right?
He has NO experience with Aaron at CAL and didn't realize that Aaron's offense didn't call for the deep ball.

Aaron's hit on his deep ball passes in Green Bay.

Example: When Aaron throws the deep ball, the Denver defense pulled a pass interference rather than let Aaron connect.

He really does have the prettiest deep throw I've seen. The way he follows through makes it look almost effortless

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think A-Rod will do just fine.

As has been said, I'd put his accuracy near the bottom of the 'problem' list, and just hope he can stay healthy!

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to start off by saying stop calling him A-Rod because last time i checked he plays for the Yankees. He hasn't done one thing to deserve a nickname. I think he will be ok with his slant passes but when it comes to the long ball we will be in trouble. I for one isn't a Rodgers backer ( you can jump on me all you want) but theres a reason that 23 other teams passed on him. I think hes arrogant like Ryan Leaf. Last time i checked it's not his team it's our team. Every interview i seen with him it's all about him. If he does deserve a nickname it should be TT's little china doll. I'm a very long packer fan and i now see us going back to the teams of the 70's and 80's. I'm hoping like hell i'm wrong but i see a 4-12 season this year if we win more then that i will be extremely happy. The accuracy is a know fact from all the analysts they all say it and they watch alot more of him then we see.

My hopes are with Mr. Rodgers that he stays healthy thru the first game.
NO excuses for him none at all this is his team after all so its time for me to shut up because i will not back him.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you won't back A-ROD perhaps another website is in order. May I suggest the Jets?

Don't embarrass yourself with posts like this.

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
If you won't back A-ROD perhaps another website is in order. May I suggest the Jets?

Why am i embarrassing myself by not backing someone that tells me i have to? I still back the packers hell i live right in the heart of steeler country and i have my jeep decked out with all packer stuff. I will back brohm and flynn but not some cocky arrogant guy that has proven nothing on the field but yet tells us what we have to do because he said so. I'm predicting the bad schedule because of the teams we play, we don't have the likes of the raiders, chiefs, broncos, and so forth. We have the likes of the colts, jags seahawks cowboys and so forth. Even if Brett was here i would have been happy with a 8-8 season seeing i always say Brett helps us win atleast 4 games with his arm.

I knew someone would jump on me because i'm not a rodgers lover. When he does something on the field then maybe my mind will change.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. I'll let someone else jump in here.

Back Brohm and Flynn over Aaron, because he came out like a man and said what needed to be said.

He was 18-22 for 196 yeards in his third game, and 1-1 for 68 yards in the fourth game. What more can you want.

As far as being cocky and arrogant, perhaps you should read a little more.

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just found the smack talk section so maybe this should go there but i will never back a qb that tells us this ( or did you all forget) "I don’t feel I need to sell myself to the fans,” Rodgers responded. “They need to get on board now or keep their mouths shut.”

1-1 68 yards on a play the cb fell down isn't something id brag about. But like i said i will be happy if he makes it through the whole season healthy. I thought forums were here to voice your opinion or is this another one that is done by kissing Rodgers butt or you get kicked out after all he has done so much for this team. BTW did you know that Favre jerseys are still out selling rodgers jerseys in Wisconsin?

I'm sorry but you better show me what you can do on the field before you start getting cocky.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhazer said:
I just found the smack talk section so maybe this should go there but i will never back a qb that tells us this ( or did you all forget) "I don’t feel I need to sell myself to the fans,” Rodgers responded. “They need to get on board now or keep their mouths shut.”

1-1 68 yards on a play the cb fell down isn't something id brag about. But like i said i will be happy if he makes it through the whole season healthy. I thought forums were here to voice your opinion or is this another one that is done by kissing Rodgers butt or you get kicked out after all he has done so much for this team. BTW did you know that Favre jerseys are still out selling rodgers jerseys in Wisconsin?

I'm sorry but you better show me what you can do on the field before you start getting cocky.

Just to clear this one up for the natives, bash whoever you want, no one will get banned for bashing. Just be prepared to get it right back.

Outside of personal attacks, both here, (and on other sites) is about all that is going to get you banned. Also, kids do come here, so keep the language PG-13ish if possible.

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
You'll never back him? what team are you going to be a fan of until Rodgers is no longer a Packer?

I'll be backing the packers but i don't have to back rodgers. After all i believe TT,MM and Rodgers will be all gone after the 09 season. Rodgers will bail when he's a FA never a doubt.

ps how do i add an image on here?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
copy the image url and then put it between these characters :

so it would be this
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you click on "display BBCodes" on the right hand side of the reply box to show the tool bar with the "add image" buttons

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok got it thanks i had to find a place to upload it to. I think i need to find some more to use with psp lol this one might not go over to well

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
thanks P1. Yup, Pack93z does some awesome work... but his prices are outrageous!

Thanks boys.. hmmm think they are high now, wait till the next billing cycle. ;)

That has to be one of my favorites already.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Dhazer.. interesting sig, I kind of like the layout.. my only comment is that the middle has too much of a 9/11 feel for me.. I sure that isn't the intention, but it was the first thing that came to mind on the sig.

Pack93z

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I really appreciate it 93z. Thanks a lot.

No problem at all.. turned out pretty good.

It has found a good H OME. :)

Flippin word filters.. can that be dimmed off already.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhazer said:
PackOne said:

Why am i embarrassing myself by not backing someone that tells me i have to? I still back the packers hell i live right in the heart of steeler country and i have my jeep decked out with all packer stuff. I will back brohm and flynn but not some cocky arrogant guy that has proven nothing on the field but yet tells us what we have to do because he said so. I'm predicting the bad schedule because of the teams we play, we don't have the likes of the raiders, chiefs, broncos, and so forth. We have the likes of the colts, jags seahawks cowboys and so forth. Even if Brett was here i would have been happy with a 8-8 season seeing i always say Brett helps us win atleast 4 games with his arm.

I knew someone would jump on me because i'm not a rodgers lover. When he does something on the field then maybe my mind will change.

Jesus buddy, aren't you being a tad hypersensitive? He said precisely 1 wrong thing in 4 years, and you've already cast him out? Hell, Brett was addicted to drugs at one point. That's a hell of a lot worse to me than Rodgers trying to get the fans to settle down.

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Dhazer.. interesting sig, I kind of like the layout.. my only comment is that the middle has too much of a 9/11 feel for me.. I sure that isn't the intention, but it was the first thing that came to mind on the sig.
ya i know im going to change it to maybe the statue of liberty. But the towers was the first thing i thought of using just because its New York but with 9/11 coming up i will need to change that.
I'm bored now so maybe by tomorrow it will be different :clap:

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheEngineer said:
dhazer said:
PackOne said:

Jesus buddy, aren't you being a tad hypersensitive? He said precisely 1 wrong thing in 4 years, and you've already cast him out? Hell, Brett was addicted to drugs at one point. That's a hell of a lot worse to me than Rodgers trying to get the fans to settle down.

I'm not saying people have to think the same way i do but i just see him as arrogant and to cocky for a guy that has done nothing at all in the NFL. Reminds me to much of Ryan Leaf. Thats just my opinion, and you bring up bretts addiction but yet he never told us we had to back him did he? He got that by performance on the field. But like i said i don't expect others to have the same feelings as me or trying to convince anyone to be against Rodgers.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhazer said:
I'm not saying people have to think the same way i do but i just see him as arrogant and to cocky for a guy that has done nothing at all in the NFL. Reminds me to much of Ryan Leaf. Thats just my opinion, and you bring up bretts addiction but yet he never told us we had to back him did he? He got that by performance on the field. But like i said i don't expect others to have the same feelings as me or trying to convince anyone to be against Rodgers.

Reminds you too much of Ryan Leaf? Wow. Just wow. Hyperbole much? How many other instances can you think of where Rodgers has berated anyone? Other than this 1 outburst, what other examples can you cite? Honestly, I don't remember Rodgers every ******** up in the media except for this one time.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheEngineer said:
Reminds you too much of Ryan Leaf? Wow. Just wow. Hyperbole much? How many other instances can you think of where Rodgers has berated anyone? Other than this 1 outburst, what other examples can you cite? Honestly, I don't remember Rodgers every ******** up in the media except for this one time.

a psychologist would call it projecting. he's got some displaced anger so naturally he'll attribute it to Favre's successor. thats the only logical explanation since AR is really the only innocent party mixed up in the divorce. i would probably hate my Mom's new boyfriend too. lol

Members online

Latest posts