a real poll question

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Keep voting VR... sooner or later you will get one right, Maybe :razz:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be tough to keep LT at his 1.9 average, but the Pack stop him, they stop the Chargers. Rivers has been inconsistent, and Jackson has made a couple of mental errors already into the season. The defense will need to force a turnover or two to keep Brett from being too aggressive.

The offense needs to exploit the deep ball, and needs to continue to rotate their backs. Between Wynn, Jackson, and possibly Morency, they have three backs who can keep fresh legs. The line needs to protect Brett long enough if they can exploit the deep ball, which means the backs also need to pick up blocks especially against Merriman. If Bubba and Lee continue to play at a high level for the TE position....

...the pack can win this game.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Jones and Jennings they can win it....Specially with a little help from Wynn to win.... We need some running game and then we could hit them hard by air...

So I take the Packers on a nail bitter...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a few bounces go our way, i can see us winning this one. I think we are better then most thought we would be, and the Chargers arn't as good as most thought they would be.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a few bounces go our way, i can see us winning this one. I think we are better then most thought we would be, and the Chargers arn't as good as most thought they would be.

No, the Chargers are good. They have the best players in the NFL. The thing is, their coaching sucks. Goes to show that coaching is a HUGE part of the game. With decent coaching, da Bears would have won the Super Bowl last year.

If we can contain LT, the Bolts will be forced to have a shootout of Rivers vs Favre. Favre wins and we win. If we can't contain LT, it will be a long day for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts