A Question for you Shareholders.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So...I know that the stock sale is over but I am curious if there is any way to get stock anymore? At the time of the official sale I did not have the money available to me to purchase stock and I didn't win any contests to own stock. Now I pretty much have enough saved up, but alas the sale is over.

I know the Packers offered up a large number shares and sold a fraction of that. Does the NFL have to grant them permission for another sale, or can you still purchase stock until the original number of shares are gone?

Thanks for your help!

--Rob.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There will have to be another offering for you to buy stock. There have been two recently, 1997 and 2011/2012. I wouldn't expect to see another one for a while.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recently read where Packers President Mark Murphy said it'll be 10-15 years before the next stock sale

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Son of a... I really wanted to buy some but couldn't pull the trigger due to lack of funds. Well, next time some is offered up I will for SURE grab some!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Son of a... I really wanted to buy some but couldn't pull the trigger due to lack of funds. Well, next time some is offered up I will for SURE grab some!
U can find some on eBay BUT technically they're still the owner. I heard they're only supposed to sell them back to the Packers. If u do buy one online u can't get it transferred over to u.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
U can find some on eBay BUT technically they're still the owner. I heard they're only supposed to sell them back to the Packers. If u do buy one online u can't get it transferred over to u.

I am more interested in actually helping fund the Packers, not the piece of paper. I want my money to help with renovations, and what ever else the Green n Gold need.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am more interested in actually helping fund the Packers, not the piece of paper. I want my money to help with renovations, and what ever else the Green n Gold need.
That sucks its going to be so long. Everything should be done by 2015. Eventually if I remember correctly they're moving the Pro Shop to Curly's loc. & Curly's will be closed for awhile. Then they're also upgrading & expanding the Packers workout area making it top of the line

D

Dan115

I sent The Packers $100 a few years ago. I received a thank you phone call from a person in the front office. Just make the check out to the Green Bay Packers, send it to the front office. They have to get NFL approval to cash the check first.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a conference call last week and Murphy said maybe in 15 or more years. However other nfl teams really hate that we can do them so pressure is being put on the nfl to end GB's ability to do it. They can be transferred to family. Though no money is supposed to change hands.

Members online

Latest posts