A picture is worth a thousand words

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He played another amazing game and kept the Eagles in it. But this time, for once, the Packer defense was too much for him.

Although Moose Johnston did a pretty good job overall as color commentator, I thought it was odd how he kept talking about all of Philadelphia's "weapons" on offense. It was McNabb and Westbrook and just a bunch of guys--the same as it's been for the past few years. Moose seemed convinced that Philly is an offensive juggernaut. But hey, I hope he's right, because that means the Packer win is even more impressive.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
He played another amazing game and kept the Eagles in it. But this time, for once, the Packer defense was too much for him.

Although Moose Johnston did a pretty good job overall as color commentator, I thought it was odd how he kept talking about all of Philadelphia's "weapons" on offense. It was McNabb and Westbrook and just a bunch of guys--the same as it's been for the past few years. Moose seemed convinced that Philly is an offensive juggernaut. But hey, I hope he's right, because that means the Packer win is even more impressive.

Did you hear them say the packers have no depth on the dline?

I chuckled.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Did you hear them say the packers have no depth on the dline?

I chuckled.

Yeah, but when I heard him, he quickly corrected himself and said they do have depth at the D-line, but not so much in the LBer's and secondary.

I'm kind of jealous of your sig idea. Might have to steal it, in my opinion of course. :D

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
He played a good game but go home and try again another day... like mentioned before... dumps the ball off on the checkdowns to Westbrook... Curtis played a better game then I expected.. and Advant will be a player by mid year... got the body type of TO without the attitude..

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I give McNabb credit. He was out there and he was pressured all day long. Both him and Favre received a beatdown from the oppositions defense and both continued to get back up. Both QB's have my respect.

Though I do admit, McNabb was never my favorite QB but after seeing him come back from the ACL this fast and move like he did against us, I have to give him credit.

Members online

Latest posts