1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

a packer fan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Mar 29, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,532 / 86 / -26
  2. Schmitty327

Schmitty327 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wow, do I disagree with this guy. Besides the fact that I think Rodgers outplayed Fave last year, Favre in my opinion couldnt have taken the sacks that Rodgers did. I know Favre is a tough SOB, but at his age those sacks would have really affected his play and Rodgers scrambled out of a lot more punishment. I think Favre still has it, but he has choked in a lot of playoff games and it was time to part ways rather then lose Rodgers who we have been grooming to take the reigns. I still love Favre but I would have been ticked to see TT let Rodgers go to another team just so we could keep Favre for maybe 2 more years. And the fact that Favre is on the fence every year about coming back makes that move a little easier.
  3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,532 / 86 / -26
    My bad, I meant for the story above, not that idiots comment to be posted :angry2:
  4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    haha, i think you were reading the comments and not the actual article Schmitty. Scroll up and read about the guy who gave blood to see Packers games, which ended up saving his life cause he had hemochromatosis
  5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -0
    Yeah that is one amazing story :D

Congrats to him