A newbie to the site..

OurWarNow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..But not to the Packer Nation! Hey everyone, my name is T'. I'm 23, I currently live near Fond Du Lac, and I attend college at Moraine Park Tech with two classes left in order to get my associate's in Tech Support. Uhh...I like long walks on the beach, my favorite number is 48242113523, and I want a pony. :victory:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
..But not to the Packer Nation! Hey everyone, my name is T'. I'm 23, I currently live near Fond Du Lac, and I attend college at Moraine Park Tech with two classes left in order to get my associate's in Tech Support. Uhh...I like long walks on the beach, my favorite number is 48242113523, and I want a pony. :victory:
Welcome to the site. Pony as in horse pony or as in pony keg? Makes a difference.

Anyway, if you haven't been reading I just want to warn you that I am the resident Vikings fan to keep you all in check on your facts about my team, and to throw a little smack around every once in a while.

OP
OP
O

OurWarNow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pony thing is a bad joke, but if I were serious, I'd like it to have one of those mythical horns that transform it into the one and only unicorn of lore. Only then would I be fulfilled. Funny no one questioned my favorite number. :p

As for the resident Viking fan, I haven't read through a lot yet, but no problems smack talking here! One of my friends is actually a Bears fan. Good times. :box:

That being said, I used to like purple at one time. I was like 6 or so, but y'know. .

Just messin'. Glad to be aboard.

Members online

Latest posts