A New Era . . .

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know who the shoopster is . . . I ask you . . . Where in the blue hell have you been? . . . Anyway, A new era is dawning amongst this message board forii, the shoopster has come . . . For years the shoopster posted like no one else could on a message board for a group of fans that support a bunch of bums currently calling themselves the chicago bears, but they have not shown the shoopster the respect he deserves, therefore, the shoopster has decided that it is time for a fresh start, (speaking of fresh starts, javon (sky)walker is sadly going to be either trader or released, simply because of cheap, and awful management) . . .

. . . Now let the shoopster give ya punks a little history lesson on your's shooply . . . There was once a message board gang known as "The Soldiers", this group was made up of rebel bears fans that decided to join together and take on all who did not agree with they're opinions, they would gang up on posters and threaten them, tease them, and even at times humiliate them, this group was sick and disturbed . . . They would continue to grow larger, and larger, and larger . . . they thought no one could stop them, that's until, your's shooply disbanned them, making them look like fools, this group was mainly led by pimply-faced punks such as mouse, BarFy (aka bearfanatic34), Cbus, and a few other punks . . . A trial was eventually held, in which the shoopster would make fools of each soldier that dared to faceoff with shoopster himself . . . As the trial ended, so did the soldiers, only helping to cement the shoopsters name in glory . . .

. . . The shoopster was loved by many, until something happened, something that changed the board forever, the ModSquad . . . Yes indeed boys and girls, the ModSquad, they have allowed young pimply-faced punks to run rampant all over the board, ruining it to which even the shoopster himself, has had trouble trying to fix . . . A new message board gang eventually formed, they call themselves, wubru, aka wibru, they killed a once great part of the board known as (Fans First) (nee "Live it"), soon they will probably kill the board . . . the shoopster has tried and tried over and again to restore the natural balance of order to the message board forii, but the mod's will only allow the shoopster, to go so far . . . well enough is enough and it's time for a change, the shoopster tried to be a nice guy, the shoopster tried to play by the rules, but the fan's turned their backs on the shoopster, the shoopster was a victim, well now the shoopster has decided to leave the once great message board forii that your's shooply built . . .

. . . The shoopster has decided to join the bears main nemesis, the Green Bay Packers . . . A new tradition is here, and new begining, a new era . . . The shoopster has arrived . . .

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good lord, I... I... I don't even know what to say about that...

Welcome to the site...?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cheesey wonders WHATS up with THAT? Cheesey thinks there might be a few fries short of a "Happy Meal" on someone's plate. Cheesey says they might not have BOTH oars in the water! :roll: 8) :lol:

OP
OP
S

shoopster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see someone here deleted the shoopsters post, probably a punk, that fears your's shooply . . .

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's atleast see if the shoopster is going to participate in the forums or just be crazy in the intros before we ask him to take a walk.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Cheesester agrees!

Hey Shoopster........are you the one that invented the "Shoop shoop hoola hoop?"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
The gakk is tired of third person talk and thinks the cheester should start talking in 2nd person.

Can i HELP it if i have multiple personalities??? (ALL of which are GREAT!) :lol:

Todd_Oconner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
GakkofNorway said:
The gakk is tired of third person talk and thinks the cheester should start talking in 2nd person.

Can i HELP it if i have multiple personalities??? (ALL of which are GREAT!) :lol:

The Toddster says that joke was pretty cheesy. :puke:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Todd_Oconner said:
cheesey said:
GakkofNorway said:

The Toddster says that joke was pretty cheesy. :puke:

Thus, the NAME............CHEESEY!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts