A little reminder for Giants fans

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasnt ot Rolle when he was Arizona that said, I do not want to ever face Rodgers again? When they beat the Pack in the playoffs??

I think so

lol, thats because he was playing in ARIZONA where he aws the best player on their defenes...

hes not even the best player in our secondary lol. hell, he may not even be our best saftey

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasnt ot Rolle when he was Arizona that said, I do not want to ever face Rodgers again? When they beat the Pack in the playoffs??

I think so
Rolle talks so much..nobody takes him serious...but great point about the Arizona vs packer playoff game 3 years ago...that will prbly factor in to this sunday's game...thanks for that Ernie Macracken.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, thats because he was playing in ARIZONA where he aws the best player on their defenes...

hes not even the best player in our secondary lol. hell, he may not even be our best saftey
Im an anti Rolle guy so im biased but there were times last year that I felt he was our third best safety...in his defense he has been asked to play all over the field.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did't read the whole post, my bad, thought you meant the first time we played this year, sorry. As for the jints, only 17 I believe guys are here that played on that team. I feel stupid now, but then again, look at the forum i'm in, it's rubbing off.
zing!

We just simple folk

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im an anti Rolle guy so im biased but there were times last year that I felt he was our third best safety...in his defense he has been asked to play all over the field.

na thats pretty ridiculous for a few reasons.

A) Deon Grant and Sash do not belong on an NFL football field this year

B) Rolle is still probably better than KP

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rolle talks so much..nobody takes him serious...but great point about the Arizona vs packer playoff game 3 years ago...that will prbly factor in to this sunday's game...thanks for that Ernie Macracken.

Well he said he never wanted to face him ever again..I think it is relevant..And Rodgers is way better then he was

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and the game he had in the playoffs in 09 was just as good as any game he had in the playoff last year

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Randall Cobb
2. Clay Matthews
3. BJ Raji
4. Sam Shields
5. JerMichael Finley
6. Josh Sitton
7. James Jones
8. Aaron Rodgers

Those are a few players that werent in the NFL, or inactive for the 2007 nfc championship game that you are clinging onto so desperately.
Ooooh, trembling. Every team left in the playoffs may as well just stay at home and hand the trophy to GB. Biggest thing you did right, finally, was getting rid of that diva named Brett.

OP
OP
Frozencheese

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread negates the 2007 comparison argument. As both sides have clearly shown, we are talking about two very different teams. If anything, both these teams are MUCH stronger than they were in 2007.

Thank you kitten, that was my whole point all along. I was going to say that the Packers were going to win because they beat the Giants in the 1961 NFL championship game. Two different teams, more so on the side of the Packers. The 07 arguement is really really stupid.

OP
OP
Frozencheese

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ooooh, trembling. Every team left in the playoffs may as well just stay at home and hand the trophy to GB. Biggest thing you did right, finally, was getting rid of that diva named Brett.

While I agree that Favre was a diva, I think that your response was meant to be a jab at GB, or embarrass GB. My response: LT. I would rather have had a diva than a crack head.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't LT get rung up for ****** assault or something like that?

lol if u want to kill a guy for ordering a ********** in which she said LT had no idea how old he is, then go right ahead. Just make sure ur applying that mindset to everything similiar

and again - how would that make him a diva?

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need to work on your reading comprehension. I said I would rather have had a diva than a crackhead. Favre = diva
Taylore = crackhead. Please quote where I said that "crackheads are divas".

eh

LT played better after rippin a couple of lines.... i'd take the crackhead

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you kitten, that was my whole point all along. I was going to say that the Packers were going to win because they beat the Giants in the 1961 NFL championship game. Two different teams, more so on the side of the Packers. The 07 arguement is really really stupid.
The Pack should win since they are the better team, but that's why we play the game.

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need to work on your reading comprehension. I said I would rather have had a diva than a crackhead. Favre = diva
Taylor = crackhead. Please quote where I said that "crackheads are divas".
I'll take the ********** loving crackhead who revolutionized the game over the diva. I was not in anyway disparaging GB, but rather pointing that your team is actually better without him. Not that he wasn't great, but you've got a better team than 4 years ago (obviously) and Rodgers is a big part of that.

No need to be so sensitive.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I would love to see the Packers beat the **** out of these guys so bad so all these new yorkers can get the **** off our board thinking they are some tough *****. They were no where to be seen last year when the Pack poured it on 45 points on their sorry *****. I hope they run the score up to 50 points on them if they get a chance, then they can compare us to NE or NO, and I'll be laughing my *** off. Just when you thought you didn't have to deal with Dallas or Philly or even Jets fans, out from the wood work is the Giants fans.

Members online

Latest posts