A little reminder for Giants fans

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
and NFC East and Falcons - that is if u want to be realistic
As long as Jerry Jones insists on remaining GM Giants will always be better than the Cowboys.

I'm interested in seeing what the Iggles look like with an entire off season under their belts, they do have a lot of potential with the talent on their roster.

Can't figure out Vick though, pretty inconsistent.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was talking about 08 game..

Hope you read his entire post and not just glance and think you got him? Cuz a fast glance I know a few started and played in the 08 game

I am NOT ONE banking on the Pack to walk away at all..
I did't read the whole post, my bad, thought you meant the first time we played this year, sorry. As for the jints, only 17 I believe guys are here that played on that team. I feel stupid now, but then again, look at the forum i'm in, it's rubbing off.

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thank you for the reminder that between 2007 and 2011 your roster has changed.

You mean Dorsey Levens isn't in your backfield anymore? WHAT THE WHAT?!

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as Jerry Jones insists on remaining GM Giants will always be better than the Cowboys.

I'm interested in seeing what the Iggles look like with an entire off season under their belts, they do have a lot of potential with the talent on their roster.

Can't figure out Vick though, pretty inconsistent.
Jerry jones said in no uncertain terms that hiring someone for the GM position is completely out of the question. SOMETHING has to change in dallas town, or they will never be any different, be it Romo or him. Can't blame Garrett, cuz it's his first full year, and first full year of being the HC and having Jones in your ear constantly. Jones will NEVER have a superbowl on the horizon the way things are going. Romo needs to go, and not because he's a bad QB, on the contrary, I think he is very good, just something isn't gelling with that team the way it is.
By the way, anyone know how many times McCarthy has told Rodgers to make sure he shows up on sunday?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ur as bad at trash talk as you are at talking x's and o's...stick to chants like "go pack go" or exposing urself to the opposing teams bus.
Its well known not to expose yourself to the Giants - its quite disturbing that a good portion of the team seems to really enjoy it.

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
update from the ledger...ross expects to play sunday..from the test done so far..this is key, as much as i think prince will be a good player, I get nervous thinking about him being out there all game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wasnt ot Rolle when he was Arizona that said, I do not want to ever face Rodgers again? When they beat the Pack in the playoffs??

I think so

Farvetowebster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another thing im concerned with is even if the giants get pressure they need to keep a-rod in check...i can see him picking up firsts down with his feet...I dont think its worth putting a spy on him, kinda like they did with Vick last year so this is a major concern imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts