1. Randall Cobb
2. Clay Matthews
3. BJ Raji
4. Sam Shields
5. JerMichael Finley
6. Josh Sitton
7. James Jones
8. Aaron Rodgers

Those are a few players that werent in the NFL, or inactive for the 2007 nfc championship game that you are clinging onto so desperately.

GiantFan inNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers was inactive?

Giants also have loads of players who weren't there. Their receivers are MUCH better now. The D-Line is better, and they were great then.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers wasnt inactive?

People with knowledge "say" MM was so upset at Brett at half time he threatened to bench him and put in Rodgers

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Randall Cobb
2. Clay Matthews
3. BJ Raji
4. Sam Shields
5. JerMichael Finley
6. Josh Sitton
7. James Jones
8. Aaron Rodgers

Those are a few players that werent in the NFL, or inactive for the 2007 nfc championship game that you are clinging onto so desperately.
AHEM, how about this:
Back at full strength:
Tuck
Osi
Boley
Jacobs
Bradshaw
Manningham
Ballard
To name a few. Nah, I bet you dollars to donuts McCarthy and Rodgers are allready saying Hail Mary's. They are gonna face a "DIFFERENT" Giants team then the first time, and that game was very close. I'm not saying the jints are gonna win, but banking on the packers to walk away with a victory, uh uh.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
1. Randall Cobb
2. Clay Matthews
3. BJ Raji
4. Sam Shields
5. JerMichael Finley
6. Josh Sitton
7. James Jones
8. Aaron Rodgers

Noticed that you don't have Starks in there, though banged up he kind of helped us too. Plus its not like we know how to win or anything.

Reaction score
1. Randall Cobb
2. Clay Matthews
3. BJ Raji
4. Sam Shields
5. JerMichael Finley
6. Josh Sitton
7. James Jones
8. Aaron Rodgers

James Jones played in that game I do believe lol.

Maybe you meant Jordy Nelson, Bryan Bulaga, Morgan Burnett and players like Sitton, Wells, and Williams who have the talent of All-pro players now. We are missing Collins now. The Giants can make the argument that they didn't have Jason Pierre Paul or Victor Cruz or other players

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
AHEM, how about this:
Back at full strength:
Tuckhttp://www.packerforum.com/threads/a-little-reminder-for-giants-fans.34065/#post-422434
Osi
Boley
Jacobs
Bradshaw
Manningham
Ballard
To name a few. Nah, I bet you dollars to donuts McCarthy and Rodgers are allready saying Hail Mary's. They are gonna face a "DIFFERENT" Giants team then the first time, and that game was very close. I'm not saying the jints are gonna win, but banking on the packers to walk away with a victory, uh uh.

He was talking about 08 game..

Hope you read his entire post and not just glance and think you got him? Cuz a fast glance I know a few started and played in the 08 game

I am NOT ONE banking on the Pack to walk away at all..

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a pretty stupid game

Eli, Bradshaw, Jacobs, McKenzie, Diehl, Snee, Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, Blackburn, Tynes, Webster are the only players STILL from the giants 07 team.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Original post was showing what players we have NOW that werent there in the 08 game..

Why cant people see that? He says it right in his post lol

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Original post was showing what players we have NOW that werent there in the 08 game..

Why cant people see that? He says it right in his post lol

I know, but I just thought it would be easier to name the 10 players that were here in 07 than list the other 43 that weren't

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread negates the 2007 comparison argument. As both sides have clearly shown, we are talking about two very different teams. If anything, both these teams are MUCH stronger than they were in 2007.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread negates the 2007 comparison argument. As both sides have clearly shown, we are talking about two very different teams. If anything, both these teams are MUCH stronger than they were in 2007.

I agree. The only thing that I think we as Giant fans can take out of that 07 game is that we have a QB that has gone in in the playoffs and won there.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. The only thing that I think we as Giant fans can take out of that 07 game is that we have a QB that has gone in in the playoffs and won there.

That was a magical season for you guys and I am not ashamed at all to admit I was rooting for you over the Pats in the SB. Your 2007 year is similar to last year for us.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a magical season for you guys and I am not ashamed at all to admit I was rooting for you over the Pats in the SB. Your 2007 year is similar to last year for us.

yea i got a spot for GB. I like franchises like us and Pitt (i just hate pitt fans and ben).

Like I said to somebody else, i actually had u guys winning it all in 09 as a darkhorse

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep trying to get some decent smack talk going but there's too many threads and some of the stuff keeps getting moved. Hard to keep up with who is saying what.

lol ur not doing too well so far...

and nobody is smack talking lol we are actually talking about the game. If i wanted to smack talk, it would be clear and no mistakes about it lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts