A little help please...

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
My apologies in advance if this thread brings out the spammers.... Hell, if it keeps all those idiots in one thread maybe I am doing a good thing. That said, I am looking to buy a few jersies and I remember that last year there was a good discussion from a few folks on a place that put out some HIGH QUALITY Packer jersies for a fraction of the price that one would pay in the pro shop. I looked and just couldn't find that thread so I thought I'd ask if anyone could refresh my memory as to the name of that vendor? Thanks in advance!!!

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

GBpackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember one of the sites was nfljerseysupply.com It is located somewhere in Asia I think.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The main one discussed was nfljerseysupply.com where the reviews were generally good, though a caution is if you plan on buying more than one jersey buy them at the same time, sometimes mismatched fabrics happen. For example one Packer's jersey has brighter yellow than the other, and one is an Eagle's green instead of Packer.

I am just waiting for the first online store to sell the Packers alternate jerseys.

Members online

Latest posts