A little cheer on a glum evening.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
The only one I worry a little bit about is the Bears. Other than that, it should work out

Yes wischeez, the bears could be a problem this season because they do have a good defense. Gus will not save the viqueens and its the same ole' "paper lions again...

OP
OP
P

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would have been nice to have gotten a little separation from the rest tonight and we don't have an easy road opponent in Tampa Bay next Sunday. But Chicago hosts the Eagles next week and Minnesota is at 3-0 Tennessee while Detroit is on bye. So by this time next Sunday we could be up by 2.

sandtrapjack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that GB will win the north without problem.

But the loss to Dallas, even this early in the season, will have head-to-head tie breaker written all over it.

That means when the smoke clears at seasons end, and both teams are in the playoffs, the Packers wil more than likely have to travel to Dallas for a play off game.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good then, GB can finally beat Dallas in Dallas for the first time in how many years? :D

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ElleBlue said:
Usually we have trouble beating Dallas in Dallas

This is where I knew more about the History of Green Bay. Is it an issue of playing In Dallas? Or is it a reflection of Green Bay with Certain Quarterbacks playing in Dallas.

OP
OP
P

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it comes to the Packers going down there for another playoff meeting with Dallas, well; Lambeau hasn't exactly been a home field advantage for Green Bay in recent postseason history.
But here's a thought: Dallas beat the Giants twice last season 45-35 and 31-20 but New York went down there and took down the Cowboys in the playoffs and went on to win the Super Bowl as a 10-6 wild card team.