A.J Hawk

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I dunno, I've been watching him the last couple games, and he is really impressing me. He is in on a lot of plays this year. Probably, if not, leads the packers in tackles.

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would almost venture that he earned his draft spot tonite with the Favre pick. Still anything but an overachiever. sorry.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't go too far and say he's playing like a 1st round draft pick. More like a 3rd or 4th. But a solid 3rd or 4th.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is playing decent, but there was a couple times i seriously saw him(over the last few games) where he keeps whiffing on tackles but not making them.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man Hawk had a awsome game today, did you guys see that hit that he put on AP?? He put ap on his back.
AP got him back though. One play he drove Hawk back 3-4 yards.

I do think Hawk is playing pretty well!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been feelin Hawk as of late too! That pick he got off Favre, I'm still in awe of that! As for covering AP, no easy task for anyone! That dude is mad fierce and I would say Hawk and the rest of the D really did do a good job of containing him although it may not of looked like it. AP is just that good, it's hard to defend against him.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking that playing next to Clay Matthews has to be infectious (in a good way). How can you not play better seeing CM3 play all out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts