A-h-h... Longwell

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D Longwell throws TD pass, kicks extra point and a field goal; then kicks winning field goal in O.T. Good Lord what has TT let go? A one man football team? Think this has to go down as one of the dumbest moves ever made in GB; even the Infante debacle.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For pretty much the one-hundredth time....both Longwell and Vinatieri wanted to go to domes to chase the Pro HOF. Money, while part of the equation for both, came in second to working in a controlled environment where they could pad their stats.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
For pretty much the one-hundredth time....both Longwell and Vinatieri wanted to go to domes to chase the Pro HOF. Money, while part of the equation for both, came in second to working in a controlled environment where they could pad their stats.

:in my strongest depack voice...friggin pu$$ies!: :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just Googled "DePack" and "*******" and came upon this thread. I was looking for something different. I guess it could have been worse.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, believe me, it could be worse. Now that we know you better, our opinions have changed...for the worse, sadly. You are just such a chuckle**** that to despise you is a visceral reaction!! LOL

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Oh, believe me, it could be worse. Now that we know you better, our opinions have changed...for the worse, sadly. You are just such a chuckle**** that to despise you is a visceral reaction!! LOL

WTF?

Why is it that when I read this post I hear Dennis Miller's voice?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because we both have an eye for social misfits?

Aawwwwww...you know better De.....you're like a long-lost brother to me!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
:D Longwell throws TD pass, kicks extra point and a field goal; then kicks winning field goal in O.T. Good Lord what has TT let go? A one man football team? Think this has to go down as one of the dumbest moves ever made in GB; even the Infante debacle.

TT must be one who was smoking with Willie Nelson.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Because we both have an eye for social misfits?

Aawwwwww...you know better De.....you're like a long-lost brother to me!

Social misfit?

I have you know I was voted most popular at our last local "East Coast **** Club" meeting :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man! Digs, Depack, PC, your ALL in GREAT form today!!!!LOLOLOL!!!

Now.....Longwell.......he wanted to pat his stats, period. He didn't WANT to be here anymore.
Just give it time........as soon as he misses a kick (hopefully against the Packers) he will be back to his whining about the bad holder.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Now.....Longwell.......he wanted to pat his stats, period. He didn't WANT to be here anymore.
Just give it time........as soon as he misses a kick (hopefully against the Packers) he will be back to his whining about the bad holder.

Shades of "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective" ? :D

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I,too, was wondering why TT let Ryan go. I was put straight in a hurry. he wanted more money, and he wanted to play in a dome. It's a good thing for the queens that they have him because without him IMHO, they wouldn't have won either game. By the way, as most of you probably knew already, the sports announcers were stating that both teams that the queens played were without all of their first string. Even one of the queen announcers on the FAN stated that. And I agree, as soon as he misses a kick, he will start whining.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
cheesey said:

Shades of "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective" ? :D

LOL! YUP Vikes! That poor kicker.........thats what Longwell has to look forward to!
Now, for the record........i liked the SECOND "ACE" movie MUCH better! (When Nature Calls!)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

They could have easily kept him, if they wanted to pay him.

Franchise Tag.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
digsthepack said:

Franchise Tag.

Players who are franchised are not happy players. Who knows, maybe Ryan suddenly flops in his career? Talks to another team and says he had a minor injury that he didnt tell anyone about, like a bad hammy. Then Ryan gets a incentive laden contract from another team.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4thand26 said:
digsthepack said:

Franchise Tag.

Players who are franchised are not happy players. Who knows, maybe Ryan suddenly flops in his career? Talks to another team and says he had a minor injury that he didnt tell anyone about, like a bad hammy. Then Ryan gets a incentive laden contract from another team.

But it would be to his benefit to go out after being tagged, kick as well as possible, and then REALLY make a team ante up. (If he did truely have a bad year, then I could see the bad hammy come into play) I thought that not keeping him and not getting an OLineman in FA were critical mistakes for the PACK.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts