A great week to be a Packer fan

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) The Pack trounce the Sea Hawks and secure a playoff spot.

2) The Vikes and Brent Farv lose, lose, lose to Da Bears! Yesssss!

3) The Vikes did what the Pack didn't do. Lose to Da Bears at Soldier.

An awesome week to be a Packer fan.
Dontchya agree?

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lost in OT to the Bears, even when the Bears gave them a chance after Gould's missed FG. Doesn't look like No. 4 will be resting next week like the Vikes thought he would be four weeks ago.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
If I was Childress, I'd put my boot up AP's ***. They ain't going nowhere being so 1 dimensional and why they are getting BEAT now. Appears to me their O-line is overrated.

Did anybody see the hit on farve where they were peeling him off the field. AWESOME.

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching that game last night just affirmed that if we meet them in the play offs we will win

Cartunist23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won two fantasy football championships this weekend too. One of the best weekends in football in a loooong time!

By the way, I'm 90% sure that Green_Bay_Packers actually is Mason Crosby. You should be out working on your game!! Get off the message board

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) The Pack trounce the Sea Hawks and secure a playoff spot.

2) The Vikes and Brent Farv lose, lose, lose to Da Bears! Yesssss!

3) The Vikes did what the Pack didn't do. Lose to Da Bears at Soldier.

An awesome week to be a Packer fan.
Dontchya agree?

As bad as Minnesota appears, you best hope they don't play Green Bay again or all you guys are gonna be crying and whimpering and calling for TT's head as well as MM's yet again.

Funny how I predicted this 6 weeks ago - everybody wanted to fire TT and MM and now it's like these two require extensions.

It's mind-boggling, but it is par for this course.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As bad as Minnesota appears, you best hope they don't play Green Bay again or all you guys are gonna be crying and whimpering and calling for TT's head as well as MM's yet again.

Funny how I predicted this 6 weeks ago - everybody wanted to fire TT and MM and now it's like these two require extensions.

It's mind-boggling, but it is par for this course.

Like to make any more bold predictions, since you know, you're "on a roll" and all that?

Members online

Latest posts