A Good Opportunity for MM

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy, watching that game was tough.

All in all, I'm only really worried about the o-line. Rodgers has to get some sort of learning/adjustment curve. The biggest difference I see, is that Rodgers isn't as illusive as Favre. We all remember Brett making hard-charging LB's or d-lineman swing and miss...Rodgers looks timid, and falls right into the pressure. But hopefully as Rodgers gets more comfortable, he'll make better reads in terms of pressure. Getting Grant and Jennings back should help.

But as far as my main point goes, I'd like to be a fly on the wall after that game. MM needs to really rip into them for quite a few careless errors that resulted in turnovers. These pre-season stinkers can pay off some regular season benefits in terms of focus. I can't wait to see how they play next game. If we don't see a lot of improvement, then fans can go ahead and panic.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeeze. A reasonable thread among the rest of the idiot threads. Are you sure you are in the right place?

OP
OP
M

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Def not as popular as the pissing and moaning threads.

I basically started a thread because there was nothing but "we're dead" posts, on the two threads that were getting any posts at all (one every hour, it seemed)...After such a disparaging game I thought people would want to talk about moving forward in the right direction...

Guess there's not much to talk about till this weeks game. We all hope we see more positives.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People tend to forget Favre's struggles in his second season as a starter. Many were even wanting Majik back. It wasn't until he got decked and got some sense knocked into him on a goalline run against the Cowboys that it all clicked with him. That said, Rodgers did pretty well against SF considering that he was running for his life the entire first half. If the Donalds had been able to hold onto the ball he would have been 11-16 with at least one and possibly two TDs.

Oh, and Spitz needs to get his head out of his *** right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts