a good laugh

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some of my favorite...

"Congrats troll. Brent beat your *** twice this year. Hopefully he comes back and does it again. Your 2007 division championship seems so long ago. " - marstc09

"Yeah because you guys were so successful against us this past year
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
" - ejmat

"and Aaron Rodgers remains tied with all the other nobodies who have never won a playoff game. Congrats." - I bleed purple

packerstl101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some of my favorite...

"Congrats troll. Brent beat your *** twice this year. Hopefully he comes back and does it again. Your 2007 division championship seems so long ago. " - marstc09

"Yeah because you guys were so successful against us this past year
" - ejmat

"and Aaron Rodgers remains tied with all the other nobodies who have never won a playoff game. Congrats." - I bleed purple

i liked that one too

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more funny, some of the post's on that thread or the fact that Packer fans have nothing better to do than to make fun of a thread on a Vikings forum that's over a year old, about a player that took them to the NFC championship game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more funny, some of the post's on that thread or the fact that Packer fans have nothing better to do than to make fun of a thread on a Vikings forum that's over a year old, about a player that took them to the NFC championship game.

So when we can make fun of Vik fans we take it..

Viking fans on the other hand can never feel that joy that is known as teasing them...

Vikings never won a SB much less 4, so they will NEVER understand

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Oh I have brought up threads on here that had posts that were laughable a few months or years later. So no, the vikings arent special. But Im sure you already knew that.

Its pretty pathetic that Vikings fans trash a QB that won the SB a year later.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score

I'm not sure what's more funny, some of the post's on that thread or the fact that Packer fans have nothing better to do than to make fun of a thread on a Vikings forum that's over a year old, about a player that took them to the NFC championship game, or the fact that you think its funny that we think its funny.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
If "suckitude" isn't a real word, it sure as h*ll should be. LOL

Those funny folk over dere in dat dare Minnesoda sure get excited about our sloppy seconds. Ya dere hey!

Even as a Packer fan, I have to say that Minnesotans (for the most part) sound more intelligent than Wisconsinites.

Either way, both sides have their share of morons.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D9dyKBQwlk]YouTube - The Brett Favre Story : A 10 Minute Musical (Funny Songs)[/ame]

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyFvDgV2cU&feature=related]YouTube - Brett Favre: Rise - "What should I do?"[/ame]

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are the Vikings for a reason. Doormats of NFC North for the next....forever

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Even as a Packer fan, I have to say that Minnesotans (for the most part) sound more intelligent than Wisconsinites.

Either way, both sides have their share of morons.
Now you have to be careful with statements like that when talking about Internet forums. A lot of people at these forums come from states other than were you think. Most here would think I hail from MN and they would be wrong. I belong to Viking forum were the original owner was from Kansas City. And really, how many people here are from WI? Maybe 50%?

And morons, every team has them, some are just more vocal than others, especially when their team of choice is winning. When losing you rarely hear from them.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Now you have to be careful with statements like that when talking about Internet forums. A lot of people at these forums come from states other than were you think. Most here would think I hail from MN and they would be wrong. I belong to Viking forum were the original owner was from Kansas City. And really, how many people here are from WI? Maybe 50%?

And morons, every team has them, some are just more vocal than others, especially when their team of choice is winning. When losing you rarely hear from them.

Yep, for many of us, these forums are the only way of interacting with fellow Packer fans.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I checked out the OP's link-- hilarious thread! Yes, a year old, but still funny. I also read the sticky on the forum regarding the rules:

"Members, We have seen an influx of trolls since we have started to suck and the Pack swept us."

Ouch!

Members online

Latest posts