A Game of Inches - Lombardi Speech w/ 2010 Packers - Video

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted that already, in the "How would you motivate this team for the playoffs?" thread.

BTW, that's not Lombardi, it's Al Pacino from "Any Given Sunday." It's one of my all time favorite movies.

In full disclosure, I don't know if the speech was adapted from an actual Lombardi speech or not.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I posted that already, in the "How would you motivate this team for the playoffs?" thread.

BTW, that's not Lombardi, it's Al Pacino from "Any Given Sunday." It's one of my all time favorite movies.

In full disclosure, I don't know if the speech was adapted from an actual Lombardi speech or not.

I think that is what is implied, that it was a Lombardi speech

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice.

I like the ending, how it ends with Matthews sacking Cutler while blatantly grabbing his facemask.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
OMGOODNESS!!! BRAVO!!!
That made ME want to suit up and get out there!!!!!

"Here's to the INCHES!!!"
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOVE the part...."We will HEAL as a TEAM.... or die as individuals"... (pans to BF) wowzers!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This was my post in the thread spartachris mentioned....and yes I had to make a correction! lol

What motivation,...and a tear jerker!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Great Vid. Prob my favorite i've seen. Great find! (to everyone who's posted it :) )

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
loved that video, thank you! if there was a level beyond maximum impatience waiting for this game, that level has now been breached after watching that video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqEvAa3Y0OM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - "A Game of Inches" - 2010 NFC Title Game Video[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts