A couple questions for the fans. Would like some help for School.

Who is The Packers Best Rival? (Offical and Non-Offical

• Total voters

Levi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I am a hardcore Green Bay Packers and I am doing a project about the Pack for school. My project is to ask the Green Bay community a couple of questions about the Packers history.

1. Who do you think is The Packs best Quarter Back?

2. Who do you think is the Packers best non-official rival? (San Fransciso, Cowboys, etc.)

3. What team would you like the Packers to play against the Super Bowl?

4. What do you think is the Packers biggest weakness? (defense, offense, etc.)

5. Would you like the Packers to move there location in the future?

6. What game during the 2012 season will be your favorite?

Answer in The Thread and Thanks.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Since it's for school, here's my "help".

1. Bart Starr. And it's not even close.
2. Define "non-official" since there are no such things as "official rivals". Do you mean their biggest rival not within the division? I'm old so IMO the Packers main rival is the Bears. Then the Vikings. That's it.
3. I don't care which team they play, just so they get there and win it.
4. Defense obviously. If I were grading you, I'd mark this as a bad question.
5. Do you mean "their" location? (I wouldn't engage in spelling smack if this were not for school. BTW, #3 should be "Which" team.) This is another bad question. Do you mean move to Milwaukee? Move the stadium? What? No serious Packers fan would say yes.
6. The first game. Then the next. Then the next. Etc.

Don't mean to be rude or mean but if this is really for school…

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Definitely Bart Starr.
2. Chicago Bears.
3. Whichever team gives the Packers the greatest chance to win
4. Defense of course, or the running game
5. I would be pretty upset if they moved their location. That'd never happen anyway.
6. Probably the Giants game

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming this is on the up and up???
1. Bart Starr.
2. This will vary. For a while it was Dallas/SF back in the 1990's. Now it's probably the Giants.
3. Doesn't matter to me.
4. Defense.
5. I'd be mortified if they moved.
6. Giants I guess.

Now Levi, I notice you have been a Packer fan since 1998. If you were born a Packer fan that makes you at least 14 years old. Just a suggestion, spend a little more time on English. ;)

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Hey, I am a hardcore Green Bay Packers and I am doing a project about the Pack for school. My project is to ask the Green Bay community a couple of questions about the Packers history.

2. Who do you think is the Packers best non-official rival? (San Fransciso, Cowboys, etc.)

1. Bart Starr. Hands down.

2. Historically, the Bears. Currently the Vikings seem to be the biggest rival.

3. Dallas. I could stand another SB win for the Packer if they beat the Cowboys for it.

4. Last year, lack of pass rush. I suspect this year it may be lack of a defined RB. But we shall see.

5. No. Anywhere else they would not be the Packers.

6. The one were the Vikings beat them. :roflmao: (remember Vikings fan here.)

Reaction score
Bart Starr
I would say the Cowboys and the Giants as of recently.
As long as the Packers are in and win the Super Bowl, I don't care.
Defense, but with the draft we might have fixed some long term problems.
... Good joke ;)
If the Packers are playing in a game, every one is my favorite. Whatever game we win I will love even more.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Who do you think is The Packs best Quarter Back? Arnie Herber. With Hudson he perfected the forward pass as a viable weapon.

2. Who do you think is the Packers best non-official rival? (San Fransciso, Cowboys, etc.) If by non-official you mean non traditional, I'll go with Dallas.

3. What team would you like the Packers to play against the Super Bowl? rematch with Denver

4. What do you think is the Packers biggest weakness? (defense, offense, etc.) Their stadium is not large enough to hold the annual shareholders meeting if shareholders bring a guest.

5. Would you like the Packers to move there location in the future? Yes. I have a 60 acre field for my backyard that I think would make a perfect location for a Lambeau Field replacement. I got dibs on the field parking lot next door. If I build it will they come?

6. What game during the 2012 season will be your favorite? Tennessee Titans. If it is played, the Mayans miscalculated.

Answered in The Thread and Thanks you are welcome.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Who do you think is The Packs best Quarter Back? Whoever the current starter is.

2. Who do you think is the Packers best non-official rival? San Diego Chargers we have the best record against them

3. What team would you like the Packers to play against the Super Bowl? San Diego Chargers

4. What do you think is the Packers biggest weakness? That they can lose

5. Would you like the Packers to move there location in the future? Hell NO! Though I think a better route from Madison to Green bay would be great.

6. What game during the 2012 season will be your favorite? Whatever one has the biggest win.

weebles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre. Grew up watching him, and well.. he was the best QB of his time.

Cowboys, they had a lot of bandwagon fans in the 90s that are everywhere.

Patriots, it'd make for a huge rivalry in the superbowl.

Defense.

In a way, I'd like them to move to Milwaukee so I could move there and go to both the Brewers and Packer games, but I really don't like them being called anything but the Green Bay Packers so No.

... Detroit, Bears, Giants... whichever has the closest record to ours or better than ours.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

Bart Starr
Frisco
Ravens
Run Defense
NO. The only move I would ever palate is to the State of Wisconsin for funding reasons as the "Wisconsin Packers" so long as we continued to play in Lambeau. Even then I would be BITTER, so.very.bitter.
The 2nd Bears game. I think it has the most potential for a gritty match

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I am a hardcore Green Bay Packers and I am doing a project about the Pack for school. My project is to ask the Green Bay community a couple of questions about the Packers history. Even though Brett Favre was a good QB it's a toss up between Bart Starr & Rodgers. I'd have to say Rodgers. 2)Da Bears. Their rivalry dates back to 1921. GB's record against the Bears is 84-92 & 6. 3)NE 4)After last year I gotta say Defense. 5)NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's tough. I guess out of the 3-4 games I'm most looking forward to is week 1 against the 49ers. What a game it will be. This game will set the season for who will be playing catch up to the other team

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to play the Browns in the Super Bowl, and I can't wait for the Giants game.

No other franchise can boast 3 better QBs in history than we can, so does it really matter who is "best"? Obviously each one was better at certain things than the other 2, it's not apples to apples.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Who do you think is The Packs best Quarter Back? Bart Starr, guy's a winner

2. Who do you think is the Packers best non-official rival? (San Fransciso, Cowboys, etc.) Most currently I would put the Giants up there, but in the past 49ers & 'Girls would be it

3. What team would you like the Packers to play against the Super Bowl? It would've been the Patriots, but IMO they have lost some of their luster from suffering 2 straight losses in the Super Bowl...I'd like to see Baltimore, Texans, Broncos, Jets...to me, those would be intriguing matchups...Baltimore for their strength of defense, Texans for being a new rising force, Broncos b/c of Peyton, & Jets b/c I'd love to see the bravado all cooked up by Rex and they hype of Revis vs US

4. What do you think is the Packers biggest weakness? (defense, offense, etc.) The lack of an imposing DLINE or front 7 that could collapse a pocket & limit the Run...that's the most glaring need

5. Would you like the Packers to move there location in the future? Absolutely not, I live in NJ and I want them to stay right where they are forever, the mystique of the Legendary Lambeau Field must never be altered

6. What game during the 2012 season will be your favorite? This is an unfair question...I can't wait for the Giants game (#1), 49ers (2), Bears (3), Saints (4)...Saints are only 4 b/c of all the players they will be missing as well as their coaching staff being altered

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bart Starr, is, has, and will ever be. Barring some other ridiculous 3 peat championship run
I've always thought the Eagles play the packers extremely well and there have some been some dusies against them 4th and ****ing 26
Would finally like to see Rodgers vs Brady in the biggest game there is. Once and for all duel to the death type game ;)
As of right now I would say that Dline is still the biggest weakness. Lots of unproven commodities and suspended players.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
I always love Bears v Packers and this year the 49ers will be another very good game.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

1. Who do you think is The Packs best Quarter Back? Starr. The man is a winner on and off the field

2. Who do you think is the Packers best non-official rival? (San Fransciso, Cowboys, etc.) Right now the Giants

3. What team would you like the Packers to play against the Super Bowl? Ravens

4. What do you think is the Packers biggest weakness? (defense, offense, etc.) Pass defense

5. Would you like the Packers to move there location in the future? You've got to be kidding!

6. What game during the 2012 season will be your favorite? The return to the Super Bowl

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Best" is a really vague criteria. I can't say Starr because I never saw him play (though by reputation he's probably the best of the bunch). Of those I've watched as a Packer fan, I would say Favre was the best. He was a gunslinger and he made mistakes but he brought excitement and carried us to the playoffs more often than not for many years... It's a shame that the past few years have done so much to mar his memory in Green Bay.

Probably the Cowboys. I think there's always a bit of tension regarding the whole "America's team" crown between Green Bay, Dallas, Pittsburgh and a handful of the other classic, blue blood NFL franchises.

The Jags: mark us down for the win. (I was nervous about Pittsburgh in SB XLV- lots of "America's team" mojo flying around there.)

Defense, complicated by an offense that is not built to play possession football.

If the Packers moved, it would come at the cost of everything that makes them unique among NFL franchises (besides the history) and endearing to ordinary Americans. Won't happen.

The victories.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

For now, Bart Starr

Steelers, Steeler Fans think the NFL started in 1970 and only Superbowl's count as championships.

Patriots, Rodgers Vs Brady would be a dream match up.

Special Teams.
NEVER.
49er's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts