A Cool Fantasy Game.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I peaked at it and I will probably try it at some point, however knowing me I will be come obsessed with playing the game, that being.. I will probably will have to put some time aside to focus on the game... which will cut into my PF.com time. :lol:

My head hurts..

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I invest about twenty minutes a day. But, I have only scratched the surface.

Lucky Jennings, he knows no time.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, just signed up from a link on the Fleaflicker site. Otherwise, I could have used your referral link.

Created 2 players -- just waiting for contract offer as the new season starts. Looks interesting.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Buckley is now a level 7 corner. If you are still looking for a team, I play on the Carituba Hurricanes. Send a message to the owner, tell him I sent ya.

Formo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys still play, but I still play (played since playoffs of season 1).

I have two players, SS and RB, both play for the Minnesota Drillers, in the USA A#1 league.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love GLB. Been playing since halfway through season 1. I've got 4 players, 3 around level 13/14 and a level 7 WR.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love GLB. Been playing since halfway through season 1. I've got 4 players, 3 around level 13/14 and a level 7 WR.

Only 4 players??? When are you going to start playing?? :lol:

I have 14 players -- everywhere from level 6 to level 19. All but 2 are on 2 teams as it is cheaper to sign lower players to teams that you GM and build them up rather than get in bidding wars in the Free Agent market.

Where did I learn that?? :-?

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hah. I don't have that much money to spend, so 4 players is just right for me. Quality over quantity ;)

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Level 24 Corner today, signing with the Mean Machine. Was recruited by every team in USA Pro, chose the Mean Machine instead. Check it out of PM me in GLB. I will be the GM and am always looking for strong talent.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright yeah i got a player im goin solid every day atleast 4 hours now that my job is in a rough spot now

Members online

Latest posts