A Bold Prediction.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I am predicting that Packers wont lose another game. You heard it here first. Packers are going to win every game from here on out. Including Postseason.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I predict you beat the Vikings, Cowboys, Falcons and Bears and lose the other two.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am predicting that Packers wont lose another game. You heard it here first. Packers are going to win every game from here on out. Including Postseason.
Sure. As long as Rodgers is back in.
This "team" has showed that they cannot win without him.

I bet Da Bears drink champagne and toast the player who took him out.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Oh Magnificant one, when you are wrong are you buying the first 40 rounds of drinks?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

To paraphrase Coach Lombardi:

The Packers never lose. They just run out of time!!!

Reaction score

Sorry Zartan. I don't mean any disrespect, but.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"It's Michoacan, man! Michoacan!"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Zartan. I don't mean any disrespect, but.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"It's Michoacan, man! Michoacan!"

Non taken. But you will be eating those words when Pack winout and win Super Bowl I tell yeh.

Reaction score
Non taken. But you will be eating those words when Pack winout and win Super Bowl I tell yeh.

And oh, how I will look forward to eating a large helping of crow if your prediction bears fruit;)

As of right now, I am praying for us to make the playoffs and then, IF healthy.....who knows? Just looks pretty slim with the way we are playing.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This is MY kind of optimism!! :tup:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm not big on bold predictions personally, but, I will take it one game at a time ... and have not ruled out the possibility of the Pack winning the North -- if for no other reason than "the Lions are still the *****" and I'm not about to just hand over the North to that gang of misfits -- they have THE POWER OF THE SCHWARTZ and that alone can be their death knell. We pull a couple wins out while Rodgers is out and then, go to town when he gets back. I'm holding out until such time that the math says they're out. Go Pack.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict that in each and every game the Pack plays, one team will win, another team will lose.
And it won't matter how much Gatorade each team drinks.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I predict that in each and every game the Pack plays, one team will win, another team will lose.
And it won't matter how much Gatorade each team drinks.
I hope you are a wrong and we have one game that is a tie, and that would be versus the Lions, just so the broadcasters don't know who to give the galloping gobbler to.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this is akward. I was technically not wrong. They never lost. So um hmm.

I guess I dont have to do to the Steve Wilko's Show after all... :confused:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well this is akward. I was technically not wrong. They never lost. So um hmm.

I guess I dont have to do to the Steve Wilko's Show after all... :confused:
Not awkward at all!!! We did good coming back from behind and only got a half loss... so even steven!!!
its all up from here!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Am I the preverbial cheerleader?...I refuse to be the only silver lining in a what seems a cloud of doom.....I KNOW i can't be the only one of few Packer fans that have faith we can pull out of this!!!

WHO'S WITH ME??? ONWARD WITH THE PACKERS!!!!:sneaky:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you are a wrong and we have one game that is a tie, and that would be versus the Lions, just so the broadcasters don't know who to give the galloping gobbler to.
Now I hope that we got the tie out of the way.
Starting Flynn will give me more hope of beating the Lions.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah, its out of the way. While I may of been the cause, its still better than a loss and lets win out.

Staff online

Members online