A blowout by the Pack

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
More than likely its something about the *********** coach who swings.

Hey, Rex Ryan is just trying to focus on all three holes...errr I mean phases of the game.

His QB is, or was, dating a 17 year old high school girl. Good thing the legal age of consent there is 17, or he'd be in trouble.

Still creepy as hell though

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Wow. Surprised at that Polamalu video. I always thought he was a classy, tough football player. Sorry, but that is just a ***** move. I sincerely hope our players don't pull that kind of ********. Play the game tough, not cheap.

All week long Steeler fan has been trying to convince us Harrison isn't a dirty player. I call ********:

YouTube - Personal Foul Steelers

Hope this isn't the kind of crap we'll have to put up with tomorrow.
wow i remember that. thats just ********. that cardinal player hadnt done anything

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Rex Ryan is just trying to focus on all three holes...errr I mean phases of the game.

His QB is, or was, dating a 17 year old high school girl. Good thing the legal age of consent there is 17, or he'd be in trouble.

Still creepy as hell though

and also spent the night in jail for ****** a chick.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
After looking at the video I see nothing that Polamalu did that makes me think he is a dirty player. Should have he tugged at Brady? No. Do things like that happen all the time? Yes. It does not change my opinion about Polamalu.

Hi, red. I saw this today on a program about what quarterbacks endure.

The very tight, close-up video I saw didn't show tugging at all (I'm surprised to see it characterized that way, honestly). It showed pushing, in a way the head and neck is not designed to be pushed. I gasped when I saw it. The play was clearly over, and I saw hard pushing...the kind of movement Brady's head was doing looked like something from a bad slow motion car accident.

I thought it was Polamalu (couldn't see the number, really - too fast, but I saw his hair), but I thought it couldn't be, because I hadn't heard he did things like that - so I didn't name the player when I first talked about it here.

It damned sure changes my feelings about him.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but Jets I heard Jet fans saying that he was in college, so it doesn't matter. I wish that was a joke...

College is an excuse? Damn. I and a tens of thousands of guys who could not afford college, went into the service. I processed payroll records and saw all the documents on a 19 year old kid in Okinawa who just did nothing more than tell a officer's daughter she was hot. Busted in rank, fined, dishonorable discharge. Any married man that caught an STD was booted out. Times have changed.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
College is an excuse? Damn. I and a tens of thousands of guys who could not afford college, went into the service. I processed payroll records and saw all the documents on a 19 year old kid in Okinawa who just did nothing more than tell a officer's daughter she was hot. Busted in rank, fined, dishonorable discharge. Any married man that caught an STD was booted out. Times have changed.

They sure have. Getting an STD was disobeying orders. Hell, in some ports having sex at all was violating a direct order...

Wish I'd have gone to college instead too. :rotfl:

Well, ok, not really. I'm just not cut out for ****** assault.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't even think we're going to win (it's just a feeling I always get before a big game).

If we blow them out I will eat my Clay Matthews shirt.

Wow! Will that be on you tube? Have a great day.

EDIT: I did not give you a like for feeling we may lose; I liked the mental image of someone eating a jersey.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if my intuition isn't right about this one, I will take a win by the Pack even if it's just 3-0.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No. The Steelers are too good to get blown out. Maybe we'll win by like 10 points but I don't think anymore than that. I would love to think that we will blow them out, but I'm not even going to consider the possibility since I think it is so remote.

I predict a 27-23 Packers win. It will be close. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it's even a little bit more low scoring than that. Remember how the Lions dominated our offensive line late in the season and we couldn't get anything moving, with Flynn or Rodgers. If the Steelers do that I could see the same sort of game.

Huh? You're going back to the Lions game to find reasons why we could struggle? In case you've forgotten, we've won 5 tough games since then.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that we got blown out 41 - 7. A very vivid dream. Was just talking to SoCal in chat who had a similar dream.

Are we just nervous?

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As kick off gets closer, the more nervous I get. I don't see this being a blowout on either side honestly

Staff online

Latest posts