87 Robert Ferguson

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Just what the sam hell does Ferguson think hes doing? He's going from one oft injured number 89 to another 87?

No clue where this came from, but wtf. it's still a number we wont see on the field much

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If ANY of the new guys at WR show something, Fergy is history. He's too little..too late IMO. He's taken up space in the tub too much and too often.

Reaction score
I'm not a firm believer in this sort of stuff, and perhaps Ferggie willing to switch to that number shows that he isn't either?

Either way, I think it is a good move, hopefully a new beginning sort of thing.

As for Ferggie himself, if he can finally stay healthy, I think he is a 500 yards receiving + 5 TD player. Lord knows we could desperately use that.

I think this year Ferggie finally shows us a lil something-something.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol the numbers doesn't have much to do with players getting injured, Ferguson is just trying to get the feel of a fresh start.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fergy will be a non issue. He hasn't been able to crack any of the top three receiver spots. He wasn't very good before he got that neck injury and he's not even close to the same player he was then. The number change means nothing.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the difference is, either way it's still Ferguson and he's still a number 4 wideout with an average set of NFL skills.

Members online

Latest posts