7-Round Mock Draft

SidelineScouting

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tonight we posted our first 7-round mock draft, including compensatory picks.

http://www.sidelinescouting.net/mock/

Take a look and let me know what you guys think about it. Any feedback about the mock or the site would be great.

If you guys have a hard time finding rounds 2-7, all you have to do is go to the top, highlight “mock draft” with your cursor and there’s a drop down menu with each round.

Bare in mind, it is just a mock draft and even in real life, fans aren’t always happy with their team’s picks.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woa. Had a hard time finding the other rounds...

Okay, here's my bashing/critic:

1st round: That's the pick. If it goes like you predicted, Brown should be the pick.

2nd round: Never heard about Thaddeus Gibson in the 2nd... Read in other mocks him going 4th...

I really like Brandon Ghee, Corey Wootton, Dominique Franks, Koa Misi Morgan Burnett and Reshad Jones better than him...

3rd round: Don't see anything in Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, rather have Darrell Stuckey, Montario Hardesty, Mike Johnson, McNight, A.J. Edds, Jon Asamoah, Amari Spievey and Myron Rolle.

4th: Never heard of Ted Larsen. Larry Asante, Sergio Render, Selvish Capers, Brandon Spikes, Toby Gerhard, George Selvie.

5th: Would be my pick. Don't know, maybe he'd be available later, but I really, really like both Trinton Holliday and O'Brien Schoffield. Perfect round.

6th: Got our Punter. NICE!

7th: Don't know about the prospects in here...

I liked the draft, it definitely fills the positions of need, but I think with what was available, it could've been better, but that's my take, could very well be wrong.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think getting Spikes would definately help the defense in the future. We know Barnett is getting to the 'slow down' age for linebackers, and while yes Chillar would step in for him...what happens if Hawk goes down? We're screwed. Draft him, and put him in specific packages this and next year so that when Barnett retires we've either got a decent starter or a very capable back up.

Woa. Had a hard time finding the other rounds...

Okay, here's my bashing/critic:

1st round: That's the pick. If it goes like you predicted, Brown should be the pick.

2nd round: Never heard about Thaddeus Gibson in the 2nd... Read in other mocks him going 4th...

I really like Brandon Ghee, Corey Wootton, Dominique Franks, Koa Misi Morgan Burnett and Reshad Jones better than him...

3rd round: Don't see anything in Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, rather have Darrell Stuckey, Montario Hardesty, Mike Johnson, McNight, A.J. Edds, Jon Asamoah, Amari Spievey and Myron Rolle.

4th: Never heard of Ted Larsen. Larry Asante, Sergio Render, Selvish Capers, Brandon Spikes, Toby Gerhard, George Selvie.

5th: Would be my pick. Don't know, maybe he'd be available later, but I really, really like both Trinton Holliday and O'Brien Schoffield. Perfect round.

6th: Got our Punter. NICE!

7th: Don't know about the prospects in here...

I liked the draft, it definitely fills the positions of need, but I think with what was available, it could've been better, but that's my take, could very well be wrong.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most likely choices

I think there are a few players that the Packers will choose from (assuming there available at 23.

Taylor Mays: Amazing athlete, maybe the best athlete in the draft. Loves to hit!

Bruce Campbell: One of the most athletic O-Linemen I have seen. Not many people could get passed this kid.

C.J. Spiller: athletic RB that if he falls to us it would be hard to pass up taking him.

Charles Brown: Just a BIG O-Linemen with great footwork.

Sergio Kindle: Can play OLB or DE. Excellent pass rusher.

These I think are the most likely candidates to land with the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts