6-10 season

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the looks of the remaining schedule and no running game its looking like a disappointing:sorry: 6-10 season at best.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
POSTED BY NARMER2000
With the looks of the remaining schedule and no running game its looking like a disappointing:sorry: 6-10 season at best.

well aren't you just full of encouragement, NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER, where's your pride?!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
You really only think we're gonna get 3 more wins? Wow, you really see the cup as being half empty.

OP
OP
N

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a ton of Packer pride...been a fan all my life through the leans years too but looking at the remaining schedule doesnt hold out hope with the way the team is playing right now. Im hoping that Im wrong..

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I have a ton of Packer pride...been a fan all my life through the leans years too but looking at the remaining schedule doesnt hold out hope with the way the team is playing right now. Im hoping that Im wrong..
Call me crazy, but I think we've hit rock bottom and from here the only way is up. True, we could stay right where we are, but we're getting players back on D, and the team knows they have to start producing. No, we'll never be the team we were on week 1, but hey, at least we aren't the Cowboys!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gray and gloom doom no hope come on 10 games left and i think pack will bounce back and win a lot of them,the pats may be tough jets but think the pack will come through just have to work with a few new pieces and that is why not so good right now.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

you do realize we have not really been beaten by a team, we stopped ourselves the majority of the time, and have lost 3 games all by last second field goals, C'mon there isn't that much to fix, yea it sucks to lose I'm just as upset about it as anyone here, but we aren't out of the race yet and as long as #12 is there we have a chance win every game

waffles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6-10? Wow, the seasons about 1/3 of the way done and you're already calling it? I think flip the number around and we're talking. Sure they been pretty craptastic the past two weeks but.. we've cleaned up some penalties, are getting back some big players, and even in the losses they could have won. Theres yet to be a full blown out loss to any team, and that has to be encouraging. And remember, the bears are/will be dropping the ball so you dont need to be 13-3 to win the north (or any division this year.)

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Isnt this how everyone was last year when we were 4-4 after losing to Tampa??? Then what happened... give it time Pack Nation... Support the team!!! Geez!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely! Even if the worst thing happens, you still come out there and support your team no matter what! Take comfort from knowing that a lot of our issues are the result of injuries, not a lack of talent or drive. We can still make something of this season, never count anyone out. Sometimes you have to go through moments like this to appreciate how to win. Hang on the your cheesehead hats peeps and keep your heads held high. Packer Nation shall not go quietly into the night! Lets raise some hell this Sunday! :viksux::happy0005:

kaiser7ko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i reckon that the game against the vikings could make or break our season not statistically but emotionally. and by that i mean if we lose then sure we're still very much in the hunt either a game or 2 behind the bears but after 2 heartbreaking overtime loses and a number of injuries to key players its going to be hard to pick ourselves back up if no 4 walks away with another W in lambeau.

but if i had to make a prediction i reckon this is going to be the catalyst that ignites our season. a-rod finally delivers in a close game in the clutch and we go on to take the division :)

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isnt this how everyone was last year when we were 4-4 after losing to Tampa??? Then what happened... give it time Pack Nation... Support the team!!! Geez!

That's exactly right. We've basically been playing varsity teams with our junior varsity squad and have been in position to win each of the losses. Injuries suck but let's see how they do when the varsity guys start coming back. Long season still.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 overtimes away from being 5-1 and your calling it? Relax, step off the ledge.

Our running game is ranked 16th in the NFL. Its not that bad lol.

BigDaddyKaine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll if we do end up in the **** can at 6-10 well at least we have a chance at Mark Ingram. (always got to think positively with the Pack.)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

No running game or lack of staying with running game?

Cuz guess what sparky?

The Packers are 7th in average per carry...

But they are 25th in attempts...

You need to be more specific!

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Dallas game last year that followed a very poor showing in Tampa Bay...AND, it was that game that launched them into the playoffs.

I look for the Pack to do it again this Sunday, & suddenly the # of injuries will be 2nd page news.

Members online

Latest posts