5 Packers To Play In World Bowl XIV

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 Packers will play in the World Bowl Saturday

Packers in NFLEL - End of regular season statistics
*S Atari Bigby (Amsterdam Admirals) -
Started all 10 contests at free safety and finished with a team-high 61 tackles (43 solo), with one interception among four passes defensed...Also posted five tackles on special teams
Week 10 vs. Hamburg - Started and tallied three tackles (one solo)

*WR Vince Butler (Amsterdam Admirals) -
Played in all 10 games as a reserve WR and made 13 catches for 174 yards and one rush for 13 yards.
Week 10 vs. Hamburg - Caught three balls for 66 yards, with a game-long 45-yard reception.

CB Therrian Fontenot (Rhein Fire) -
Started six games at left cornerback and logged 24 tackles (23 solo) and two interceptions among nine passes defensed...Was dubbed Defensive Player of the Week for Week 2 after a two-interception performance in a 22-0 shutout of Berlin.
Week 10 vs. Cologne - Posted one solo tackle and one pass defensed.

*TE Tory Humphrey (Amsterdam Admirals) -
Has started 10 contests at tight end, finishing fourth on the team with 19 catches for 206 yards and one TD.
Week 10 vs. Hamburg - Started and led the team with 59 receiving yards on four catches.

*WR Chad Lucas (Amsterdam Admirals) -
Started nine of 10 games at wide receiver...Finished the regular season with a NFLEL-leading eight touchdowns; was second on the team in receptions with 27 for 440 yards...Was awarded Offensive Player of the Week for Week 4 after catching a league-record four touchdowns in a 38-31 victory over the Berlin Thunder; he finished the game with six catches for 120 yards.
Week 10 vs. Hamburg - Played, but did not record any receptions.

*DT Jerome Nichols (Frankfurt Galaxy) -
Started all 10 games at left defensive tackle, tied for a league-leading six sacks, while also logging 29 tackles (27 solo), plus a forced fumble and five passes defensed.
Week 10 at Berlin - Started and made three solo tackles and two passes defensed.

C Pete Traynor (Rhein Fire) -
Started nine games at center
Week 10 vs. Cologne - Started at center and helped the team rush for 211 yards.

QB Brian Wrobel (Berlin Thunder) -
Serving as backup, completed 28 of 60 passes for 293 yards, with one touchdown and three interceptions, for a passer rating of 46.0...Ran 16 times for 42 yards and one TD.
Week 10 vs. Frankfurt - Completed 11 of 17 passes for 124 yards, with one interception...Rushed three times for 19 yards.

* Will play Saturday in World Bowl XIV

World Bowl XIV TV Schedule (NFL Network)
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Amsterdam vs. Frankfurt at Dusseldorf, Germany, 11:00 AM (CT), Live
--------------------------

With no football to watch, I will catch this game. #1, it is football, #2, We get to see some of the Packers up and comers(Chad Lucas).

I need football! And *******!

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tonytokes said:
....anyone have any info on jerome nichols? he sounds promising.

He plays quite good over here, were O-lines (besides WRs) are the worst part of it.
They don't have the time to gel and therefore they always have big holes.

We better take a good look at Atari Bigby. He's everywhere!! Wherever the
ball goes, he's there first.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish i had NFL network!!!
What time does the game start? (Central time)Maybe i can catch it at the Charcoal Grille......they always have NFL network on.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok.....looks like i answered my own question.......i checked the Packers site, and it says 11am central time.

Members online

Latest posts