5 break out packers for 2012

weebles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep hearing Cobb as having a breakout year, but I don't see it with our roster. He won't get the playing time he deserves yet this year with Driver coming back and Jones still in for his playing time.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep hearing Cobb as having a breakout year, but I don't see it with our roster. He won't get the playing time he deserves yet this year with Driver coming back and Jones still in for his playing time.

I think he'll continue eating into Driver's snaps...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I think Cobb is going to become our slot reciver, Think Welker. Jordy id going to be lined up more with jennings, I wouldn't be surprised is Cobbs touches go up and Jones go down if he is hot coming out the gate. DD is going to become situational, no one fears his speed but he still has the hands.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow - no one thinks DropMichael will break out....interesting. something tells me a TE should be in the mix of top 5 break out players this year. Raji broke out 2 years ago, not now. Very possible Burnett COULD break out, but to what extent?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats certainly a possibility. Lots of young talent, especially if we end up drafting another WR for some reason.
I base it off of 3 things 1. His contract 2. How he played last season (teams didn't respect him and use linebackers to cover him) 3. How we managed the practice squad last season and the deals we signed with our 2 practice squad WRs

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think T.J. Lang is a darkhorse candidate for really stepping up his game. This will be his second full season starting - and knowing he's going to start - at LG. He impressed me last season, and I think he could grow a lot this season.

Burnett is a good candidate, as lambeaulambo mentions. He certainly has the talent to break-out, just needs to put it together.

It'd be nice to say, and mean, Mike Neal. A rare miss for TT - at least so far.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we keep driver, great vet to have in the lockeroom. Also especially if some injuries start happening to the wr core.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts