OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could always ask Randy back ??

No Randy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Marvin Lewis was correct all Moss does is take reps away from younger guys that really need it. Moss was solid and wasn't a headcase or anything. But you just can't beat father time

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

No Randy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Marvin Lewis was correct all Moss does is take reps away from younger guys that really need it. Moss was solid and wasn't a headcase or anything. But you just can't beat father time
I was one of the few Packer fans who actually liked Randy Moss....;)

H

HardRightEdge

Our guest 49er fan is having way too much fun in this thread. LOL

When your team lets a QB run for 178 yards BEFORE CONTACT, gloating from the opposing fans should be expected...and deserved! Horrible play has it's consequences. K made us his *****es, and it will remain so until we have payback.

They let Joe Flacco beat them, and their salary commitments for 2014 are already $5 mil over the cap. Crabtree's 2013 year is voidable or the injury does him in, and K will need an extension after 2013 to avoid a FA negotiation after 2014. Windows open, windows close.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When your team lets a QB run for 178 yards BEFORE CONTACT, gloating from the opposing fans should be expected...and deserved! Horrible play has it's consequences. K made us his *****es, and it will remain so until we have payback.

They let Joe Flacco beat them, and their salary commitments for 2014 are already $5 mil over the cap. Crabtree's 2013 year is voidable or the injury does him in, and K will need an extension after 2013 to avoid a FA negotiation after 2014. Windows open, windows close.

Post #49 of this thread tells you all you need to kno about 2014

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kaepernick, LOL. Uh, no comment. Other than ... that is not what I want my team leader to look like. I'll leave it at that.

What my QB look like on film is all that matters to me. All the other THAT **** is kind of
H to the Izzo M TO THE IZZo:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts