49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant wait for this game, closer it gets the more excited I get.
As much as I'm looking forward to see how our defense deals with their offense, the 9ers fans should be asking how they think their defense is going to handle our offense.

Me thinks theres going to be a shootout.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
No. No you don't.

Ron Jaworski needs to be put into a old folks rest home....he can chill next to wilford brimley and they can both crap their diapers and chew their invisible food together.......both have gone insane.
Classy.

Do Pack fans go on the 9ers forum much i doubt it, Its easy to see why they are here though. We have more titles than them, and the quarterback they should have picked. We own our team and our fans are the best there is. Its obvious that they want to be at the place of a better franchise. :)

Believe it or not, there are Packers trolls on 49er boards. Even we can be *******. :p

Last edited:

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It all started out as a single fan saying hi, and exchanging info. Then more guys joined in. We laughed and took friendly shots at each other, and talked about how much we were looking forward to the postseason rematch. Then guys who weren't there at the beginning took things the wrong way and decided to exercise their perceived superiority. Now we're approaching another rematch, so the friendly jabs have started again. Had it been me I'd not be coming back. I wouldn need this crap. There are other guys to joke about football with.

And yes, believe it or not, there are Packers trolls on 49er boards. I do appreciate the ribs after the question though.

So that makes me less of a fan oh well i'm sorry about that. By all means carry on, however i'm not going to argue with a fellow Pack fan over another team i care little of.

Last edited:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
So that makes me less of a fan oh well i'm sorry about that. By all means carry on, however i'm not going to argue with a fellow Pack fan over another team i care little of.
Never said it made you any less of a fan, just said to lay off a bit.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I miss it in here, but I just heard that Jaws (Ron Jaworski) said: COLIN KAEPERNICK COULD BECOME THE GREATEST QB IN NFL HISTORY.

I love it. Way to put the pressure on him.... keep it up Jaws.

I think Kaepernick is for real but is he going to be better than RGIII and Luck? Just because he has great measurable physical skills doesn't mean he has the head and the poise to be a truly great QB. In fact I see something of Favre in him: he seems more like a gunslinger who isn't afraid to throw it into coverage or take off running when he wants.

Does Kaepernick have a better skill set than RGIII? I doubt it. And RGIII has more poise IMO. IF the idiot Shanahan had pulled RG when he should have rather than playing him with a torn ACL, the injury may not have been so serious.

That being said, last year brought us one helluva crop of QB's: Kaepernick (effectively his rookie year), Wilson, RGIII and Luck. Wow.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Kaepernick is for real but is he going to be better than RGIII and Luck? Just because he has great measurable physical skills doesn't mean he has the head and the poise to be a truly great QB. In fact I see something of Favre in him: he seems more like a gunslinger who isn't afraid to throw it into coverage or take off running when he wants.

Does Kaepernick have a better skill set than RGIII? I doubt it. And RGIII has more poise IMO. IF the idiot Shanahan had pulled RG when he should have rather than playing him with a torn ACL, the injury may not have been so serious.

That being said, last year brought us one helluva crop of QB's: Kaepernick (effectively his rookie year), Wilson, RGIII and Luck. Wow.

I think at some point d-fence coaches will catch on to the gimmick of the running QB and will find a way to stop them and nip that in the bud.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think at some point d-fence coaches will catch on to the gimmick of the running QB and will find a way to stop them and nip that in the bud.

It just wont be your Defensive Coaches that will figure it out:p

13 days from now, we are going to destroy your beloved Packers.
In fact, Im willing to bet that most of you have penciled this game in as a instant{ L } in the Win-Loss column.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

In fact, Im willing to bet that most of you have penciled this game in as a instant{ L } in the Win-Loss column.
It's not a L yet. You guys looked really good last night. Will make it all the sweeter when you fall apart against us

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say it but i think they are the most complete team in football. It's hard to talk smack to a team who embarassed us twice last year.

Definitely the NFC favorite to return to the SB. Don't know if anyone in the AFC can stand with them this season. Their lines are the best in the league and they are so deep that their 2nds are better than many teams' 1sts. Their one Achilles heel was place kicking and they fixed that and then some. I'd rather end the season against these dudes rather than beginning it.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Dropped all the pretense didn't you 49er fan and now you're talking smack eh?

Sure, no one can touch the 49ers and Kaepernick is already on his way to being the GOAT. Just replay Jaworski's clip all season. Rodgers who?

That Viking team you played looked pathetic without AP. Ponder was a joke.

ummmm, we'll see.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

*SIGH* Seahawks fans and 9'er fans -- they're all sisters I tell ya ... lotsa sh*t blowin' in from the West on nearly every internet football site you go to. I do have to say that since their guys started winning again, they're sure taking advantage of the opportunity after a long hiatus -- largely absent during the down stretch, NOW, they can't be shut up.

...but in short ... no ... I haven't penciled that one in as an "L". Just the opposite - our guys have had a LONG COLD off season to let last year's games fester while your guys have been making commercials. We'll see how it turns out.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*SIGH* Seahawks fans and 9'er fans -- they're all sisters I tell ya ... lotsa sh*t blowin' in from the West on nearly every internet football site you go to. I do have to say that since their guys started winning again, they're sure taking advantage of the opportunity after a long hiatus -- largely absent during the down stretch, NOW, they can't be shut up.

...but in short ... no ... I haven't penciled that one in as an "L". Just the opposite - our guys have had a LONG COLD off season to let last year's games fester while your guys have been making commercials. We'll see how it turns out.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
There they sit, two guys with Wisconsin ties making your world all bubbly.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts