Cheesehead
Reaction score
:( **** bro
were on the same pace
we have fools dropping left and right
Crabtree [Achilles ]
Willis just had wrist surgery
cullys out for the season(ACL]

Mario manninghan[ACL] , kendal hunter[ Achilles] ,haven't been cleared to practice
We drafted 2 players coming off of ACL tears ,Tank and Lattimore[Damn near Had his LEG amputated]
Dial had toe surgery he aint practicing
**** man its depressing:poop:

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
were on the same pace
Crabtree [Achilles ]

Mario manninghan[ACL] , kendal hunter[ Achilles] ,haven't been cleared to practice
We drafted 2 players coming off of ACL tears ,Tank and Lattimore[Damn near Had his LEG amputated]

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
were on the same pace
Crabtree [Achilles ]

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
You can't consider Lattimore a major loss, can you? He was already scheduled to be red shirted and he is unproven in the NFL, so no major loss IMO. Who is cullys? Does not ring a bell to me, major player or not?

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't consider Lattimore a major loss, can you? He was already scheduled to be red shirted and he is unproven in the NFL, so no major loss IMO. Who is cullys? Does not ring a bell to me, major player or not?
Culliver. He's the starting CB in the nickel package. He's the one that typically defends Nelson. Hopefully Asomugha can take over.

We also lost a promising draft pick from last year, OLB Flemming. ACL'd himself last year, and again this year. His career is likely over. 3rd WR, Williams is rehabbing his ACL also, hopefully he'll be ready to start the season.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Culliver. He's the starting CB in the nickel package. He's the one that typically defends Nelson. Hopefully Asomugha can take over.

We also lost a promising draft pick from last year, OLB Flemming. ACL'd himself last year, and again this year. His career is likely over. 3rd WR, Williams is rehabbing his ACL also, hopefully he'll be ready to start the season.

Ahhh.....C'mon man, you guys still aint got **** on us in the past 4 seasons worth of BS injuries.....besides, you have the one man show, KaeperPick. lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Willis is expected to start the 1st game...So dont use that example

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh.....C'mon man, you guys still aint got **** on us in the past 4 seasons worth of BS injuries.....besides, you have the one man show, KaeperPick. lol
Lol I wasn't comparing injuries, I was just answering your question about who he was.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even with all of our team injuries, this game might be a blowout.
Green Bay is All banged up, your Backup players are getting hurt.:eek:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Even with all of our team injuries, this game might be a blowout.
Green Bay is All banged up, your Backup players are getting hurt.:eek:

Don't count on that pal
You had better hope KaeperPick does not hit a 2nd year slump (starting year).......a lot of guys do...Plus we have more bonifide pass rushers, I think he may be in for a rude surprise.....and I can't wait to see him get crushed.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't count on that pal
You had better hope KaeperPick does not hit a 2nd year slump (starting year).......a lot of guys do...Plus we have more bonifide pass rushers, I think he may be in for a rude surprise.....and I can't wait to see him get crushed.

yup i agree he will suck this season:D

Last edited:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The funniest thing to say to a Niners fan is that at least when my team makes the Super Bowl that they are there to win. Most Niner fans are unaware of the Packers and Broncos Super Bowl so it makes for a good LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts